Zoloft makes me sleepy, any help?

Barida

Yes, the reason I ordered Zoloft is to enjoy deep sleep at night and feel stronger when I wake up each morning, but I got to notice that this drug makes me sleep even while at work and I have not felt comfortable with this situation. Do you know any substitute for this medication?

Liam

Zoloft is a drug, created and manufactured by the Pfizer pharmaceutical company, that is prescribed primarily for the treatment of depression and social anxiety disorders. It is also approved for use in the treatment of other disorders, including panic disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. The chemical name for Zoloft is sertraline hydrochloride. I have used this medicine before. There is a considerable risk of side effects.

Albert

Yes, the reason I ordered Zoloft is to enjoy deep sleep at night and feel stronger when I wake up each morning, but I got to notice that this drug makes me sleep even while at work and I have not felt comfortable with this situation. Do you know any substitute for this medication?
You shouldn't take Zoloft for this purpose. If you want to sleep well you need to take into consideration other pills. Zoloft is serious medicine for those who suffer from mental disorders.

Henry

Zoloft contains substances that can attempt to make you drowsy. It is better that you stay off the drug to ensure that you stay active during the day. What I also advise is that you seek medical attention on other safer pills you can take to sleep better.

Christen

Please stop taking this medication and see your doctor immediately. There is no justification to take drugs that gives you the discomfort of any kind.

Hannah Burton

Are you taking the drugs following the prescription given by the doctor? There might be a possibility of you taking overdose or better still suspend the drugs for a while and observe yourself.

Tony Greener

Zoloft is a drug, created and manufactured by the Pfizer pharmaceutical company, that is prescribed primarily for the treatment of depression and social anxiety disorders. It is also approved for use in the treatment of other disorders, including panic disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. The chemical name for Zoloft is sertraline hydrochloride. I have used this medicine before. There is a considerable risk of side effects.
Please what are the side effects of the drug because I'm currently using it as one of my prescribed medications?

Jamie Wilkes

Maybe you are reacting badly to the drug. I'm suggesting you should get another prescription.

Wanda Hammond

Zoloft contains substances that can attempt to make you drowsy. It is better that you stay off the drug to ensure that you stay active during the day. What I also advise is that you seek medical attention on other safer pills you can take to sleep better.
Most sleep inducing pills contains such chemical substances, it's what actually puts you to sleep.

Jerome Robson

The drug was actually designed to do such. You already know that, so why complain about it now?

Chaya Wade

It's actually doing its work that you bought it for. You are just complaining it's doing it too much. Get a grip mate.

Marisa Rose

Stop taking the pills if it's too much for your body to carry. Ask for another prescription and get another drug.

Keon Vang

You can switch to pritone but you have to ask your doctor first.