Zolinza is prescribed after I was diagnosed with low immune system

Pandora Green

I'm currently suffering from T-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin). After a long diagnosis and medical test, it was discovered that I have a low immune system which led the doctor to prescribe Zolinza 100mg for my treatment.

In one of our sessions, he mentioned that the cause of the Lymphoma was a result of my suffering from a low immune system. I have already made arrangements for getting the pills which are sold at $15,680 for 120 capsules of 100mg.

images (29).jpeg

But what I'm pondering about is why not have my immune system treated and put back in shape first which would also aid in battling the T-Cell Lymphoma with whichever drugs I'm taking?

What do you think?

Leroy Poe

I'm currently suffering from T-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin). After a long diagnosis and medical test, it was discovered that I have a low immune system which led the doctor to prescribe Zolinza 100mg for my treatment.

In one of our sessions, he mentioned that the cause of the Lymphoma was a result of my suffering from a low immune system. I have already made arrangements for getting the pills which are sold at $15,680 for 120 capsules of 100mg.

But what I'm pondering about is why not have my immune system treated and put back in shape first which would also aid in battling the T-Cell Lymphoma with whichever drugs I'm taking?

What do you think?
You actually have a point, but I think the doctor must have considered that option before prescribing Zolinza for you.

Stacy Stone

What do you think?
Forget about what you think my friend and go and order Zolinza. Start your medication on time and get better faster.

Gunnar Ochoa

What do you think?
Do you think you know more than the doctor who prescribed Zolinza for you instead of immune system drug?

Cecilia Stevens

What do you think?
What symptoms are you still experiencing after you have been using Zolinza or are you yet to start your medication?

Casey Reese

What do you think?
Let me ask if you are going to head back to your doctor and ask him to prescribed immune system drugs for you or you would go to another doctor differently from your initial doctor?

Mia Hines

What do you think?
The most important thing is that you get better and proper treatment. It would be wise to heed your doctor's instructions.

Tuesday Green

What do you think?
Just be very careful about what you do from now on because with low immune system, you are exposed to all sorts of sickness.

Paige Maddox

What do you think?
Why didn't you ask your doctor this question when he prescribed the drugs for you?