Would you trust an online pharmacy for your infant's medications?

Sandy

Hello everyone! I am Sandy. I am new to this online pharmacy thing. I just wondered if anyone on here would trust an online pharmacy for their infant's medications? I am uncertain about buying for them as I have twins and want to save money, but feel that they are just too young to tell me if anything is wrong with them. Where if I buy for me, and there is something wrong, then I know that perhaps the pharmacy was not legit.

Nick

Look I will suggest you quit the idea of online pharmacy its not only about the infants they are your life, but you also cannot take the risk with your children. Please switch to an offline pharmacy, you should not take a risk with their lives because we cannot say that online pharmacies are 101% good to have trust in.

Chris K Ussery

Hello everyone! I am Sandy. I am new to this online pharmacy thing. I just wondered if anyone on here would trust an online pharmacy for their infant's medications? I am uncertain about buying for them as I have twins and want to save money, but feel that they are just too young to tell me if anything is wrong with them. Where if I buy for me, and there is something wrong, then I know that perhaps the pharmacy was not legit.
Sir, I can provide they are for good...

Tomato

If an online pharmacy is not legit, do not buy a needle from it talk more of a drug especially for an infant. Please, stay off such a fake pharmacy.

Nellie

The only difference between you and a toddler in terms of medications to be taken is the amount of active content in them. Otherwise, they're safe, very safe.

Alabama

Why shouldn't I, are they not selling drugs?

I completely agree with you here. Some online pharmacies are not professional when it comes to infants' medical care. So, it's best to buy from a professional in infant care.
It's like getting drugs from where you are not supposed to get the drug by just buying infant drugs from just any online pharmacy. It's better to go to infant pharmacy to buy their drugs.