Would you pay online if the online pharmacy website SSL is not secure?

Benjamin

Every website is set up using SSL - Secure Socket Layer. This helps to protect visitors data from hackers especially when there is an option to pay for products and services on the website using credit cards.

If an online pharmacy is safe and approved by online pharmacy regulatory agencies but their SSL is not secure, would be trusting to pay for the drugs you ordered online on the website?

Kolby Lawson

Every website is set up using SSL - Secure Socket Layer. This helps to protect visitors' data from hackers especially when there is an option to pay for products and services on the website using credit cards.

If an online pharmacy is safe and approved by online pharmacy regulatory agencies but their SSL is not secure, would you be trusted to pay for the drugs you ordered online on the website?
I think that one of the requirements of Regulatory Approvals is a valid SSL certificate. So this is a no-no case.

Ava3

Every website is set up using SSL - Secure Socket Layer. This helps to protect visitors' data from hackers especially when there is an option to pay for products and services on the website using credit cards.

If an online pharmacy is safe and approved by online pharmacy regulatory agencies but their SSL is not secure, would you be trusted to pay for the drugs you ordered online on the website?
Not every website is set up with SSL. Also, your question is null and void. Which website can be approved by the regulatory bodies without an SSL certificate??

Everett

No one in their right senses does that at all because it's like getting yourself bankrupt by yourself because you're going get your credit card hacked and all your money stolen.

Sharlotta

Never in my life would I even consider trying to do something like that as putting my credit card details on an online pharmacy website without a secure source for payment. Whoever tries that will simply lose his money to online scammers.
But seriously, who would try doing such a thing in his or her right sense? It would be one of the most stupidest thing to do by giving criminals access to your funds.

Denise Merson

Every website is set up using SSL - Secure Socket Layer. This helps to protect visitors data from hackers especially when there is an option to pay for products and services on the website using credit cards.

If an online pharmacy is safe and approved by online pharmacy regulatory agencies but their SSL is not secure, would be trusting to pay for the drugs you ordered online on the website?
Why would I do that knowing fully well the website isn't secure? I will only make payment with my details on such website if I'm not aware.