Would vegans consider the meat eaters unethical or the factory farmer?

Dianna Daniels

Yes, like if one person pays another person to murder someone, I think they are both in the wrong.

Good question, by the way. I do appreciate you trying to learn more about vegan perspective.

Gilbert45

Honestly if you really wanted to save the environment going vegan isn't enough. Also calling us carnists is invalid. That means we just eat meat

Dianna Daniels

Honestly if you really wanted to save the environment going vegan isn't enough. Also calling us carnists is invalid. That means we just eat meat
1. I don't think going vegan is the most we can do, it is the minimum we should do.

2. You are thinking of carnivore. A carnivore is someone who only eats meat. A carnist is someone who eats animal products.

Gilbert45

Also you guys know that plants are also grown in an irresponsible industry with pesticides killing lots of animals & polluting the ecosystem, which makes pesticide farming just as bad as factory meat farms.

Dianna Daniels

And you know that lots of those plants go to feeding the animals that humans eat. So if we just ate them directly we would have to grow less plants, which would be better for the environment.

Even if we ignore all the affects that animal agriculture itself has on the environment.

But I agree that there is always room for improvement, right?

Like I said before, veganism isn't the most we can do, it is the least we should do.

Dianna Daniels

Also, I would recommend reading through some environment books written by vegans. There are some good studies in there which they have quoted.