Worldwide shipping

Christina

Does every online pharmacy work with international courier services and deliver packages to different countries? How much does it cost?

Not every drugstore offers international express shipping. Most of them deliver only to neighboring countries or even inside their own. So if you want to order from the pharmacy located far from you you'd better care about the shipping issue in advance. And the cost always depends on the distance and weight of your parcel.

Henry

Not every drugstore offers international express shipping. Most of them deliver only to neighboring countries or even inside their own. So if you want to order from the pharmacy located far from you you'd better care about shipping issue in advance. And the cost always depends on the distance and weight of your parcel.
I once had the experience of losing money because I made medicine order from a country that is not allowed to deliver medicines to my country. Apart from issues of fast delivery of medicines to the destination, the home delivery of medicines should be considered since if you don't track the medicines well, there is going to be a loss at the end.

I won't like anybody to experience what I had from making medicine orders from a country that don't deliver to mine.

Eddie1

Does every online pharmacy work with international courier services and deliver packages to different countries? How much does it cost?

Not all do, and you have to confirm that the one you're dealing with does. The cost depends on the bulk of your order ~ it can even be free of charge. Most pharmacies offer free shipping on orders above a bill of $200.

Annie

Most of the popular online pharmacies work with international courier companies and it is because they need to deliver to their clients worldwide. Also, some can delegate the duty of medicine delivery to third parties to handle while they focus on the area of processing orders.

Jessica200

Due to the expense of shipping, it’s not possible that every online pharmacy to offer to ship worldwide. Most online pharmacies only offer delivery to the same country or those neighboring. So if you want to order from a pharmacy located in a different country, make sure you understand the pricing structure and costs involved. Consider things like the distance and weight of your parcel.

Ben86

Worldwide shipping is a rare find when it comes to online purchases. This is mainly because most couriers have substantial fees when delivery to countries outside those that are considered economically developed and financially viable options.

Most of the time, deliveries to countries in Asia and Africa from online pharmacies that ship from the US, Canada or the UK will either not shop at all or have extremely high prices.

Last edited by a moderator: