Why is Votrient used only for adult treatment?

Frank9

I can't still understand why Votrient is used for treating renal cell carcinoma in adults only? Does it mean it can treat the same kidney cancer for kids or teenagers?

The last time I checked, it was sold $5,585 for 200 capsules of 200mg. It's major work is stopping the spread of cancer cells in the kidney, so why restrict it to only adults treatment?

Foxy

I can't still understand why Votrient is used for treating renal cell carcinoma in adults only? Does it mean it can treat the same kidney cancer for kids or teenagers?

The last time I checked, it was sold $5,585 for 200 capsules of 200mg. It's major work is stopping the spread of cancer cells in the kidney, so why restrict it to only adults treatment?
Body systems have the mg of drugs they can withstand, so it's obvious that 200mg of Votrient won't be good for kids to take.

Yulia

It may be because the side effects of of the drug Votrient would be too much for kids. Did you consider that?

Judie

I think we should ask the pharmaceutical companies that produced the drugs why Votrient shouldn't be used for kids treatment.

Alexandra

The doctors and pharmacists should be the best ones to know and give us the reasons for such instructions.

Van Stout

Must every cancer drugs be used for both adults and kids? Think for once!

Where can I buy Votrient online?