Why do people still fail to review online pharmacy website?

Brushra

As much as there has been a strong campaign against scam and fake online pharmacy stores, some people still get caught in the horror of having to fall prey to such online scammers who sell fake drugs or even disappear with their money without sending any drugs to them? I have kept wondering why some people still fall victim to such ploys even with all the awareness being created out there.

Is it a lack of information or ignorance on their part?

Barida

One thing that I came to realize is that many fake online pharmacies are being closed down every day. While this has not been 100% effective in the fight against fake online pharmacies, it has really helped to curb the menace that most of them perpetrated.

Christina

I think the reason is a lack of information. Some people are not skeptical, they wear pink glasses and can rely on everyone. Maybe they didn't face any frauds in life, that's why they don't check all necessary details and immediately proceed to payment when they found what they needed.

Anna

It’s not always easy to spot these scams. They may be very sophisticated and can often have many layers to them, passing Google security checks and so on. A lot of the time people who are ordering these items online are in desperate need of medicine and so will do what they can to get to it, and faced with offers that seem too good to be true, they don’t question it.

There are sites like Scam.Site which verifies if the site is safe or not, blacklisting sites that are not.

Taffyapple

I feel it is very important to review anything you purchase. With so many scams, it can be a rough world. However, many people may assume that they are getting a good deal because it has the word "pharmacy" in it. They may just think this word means that it is legit when that is not the case for many sites.

johnsms

I think that most people do not take the time to leave a review of medicine they bought from an online pharmacy on a trusted website like Trustpilot. Also, the average person does not know where to go for good trustworthy reviews. So, they end up falling victims to scam online pharmacies.

Ethel

Well, a lot of things can be the reason why some people still fail to review the online pharmacy from which they purchase their pills online. One of the reasons is being too lazy and ignorant to look for the review in the first place. Some actually just follow what they see trending online without trying to verify it, this is a very big problem. Then, some don't even know how and where to start from when it comes to reviewing online pharmacy.

Bruce23

The main reason is the lack of information because there is no fixed and trusted way to determine whether they are scam or not. But we can just get a clear idea using the reviews and other data if we search enough. So it's both I guess. If you have no idea, better to ask someone who uses online pharmacies for help.

Adams

As much as there has been a strong campaign against scam and fake online pharmacy stores, some people still get caught in the horror of having to fall prey to such online scammers who sell fake drugs or even disappear with their money without sending any drugs to them? I have kept wondering why some people still fall victim to such ploys even with all the awareness being created out there.

What if they died, who does the review... lol

Personally, I really wouldn't order from an online pharmacy I didn't review or see good reviews from users who made purchases from them before me. Prevention is better than cure.

Peach

@Adams lol, now if we get into the subject, the reason is the both. There is actually a lack of information about safe pharmacies. If we can get a dedicated site that gives out all the safe pharmacy sites, it would be really easy, but with the present resources, we can only get an idea if a site is legit or not by seeing the reviews and ratings. There are not enough reviews for some sites, even they are legit. Ignorance too leads to getting caught to fakes. I think ignorance is the main reason, if you search well enough or find an alternative, you will be safe from fakes.

Ross

Well, maybe because they are good, bad things always get to review very fast or don't you think so.

Jess

I believe it's a lack of information as most don't know where to do such reviews. I never knew that there's anything like online pharmacy reviews till I joined this forum. So, we should do more to spread information around about fake and real online pharmacies.

Gretta

Personally, I really wouldn't order from an online pharmacy I didn't review or see good reviews from users who made purchases from them before me. Prevention is better than cure.
Exactly. Prevention is better than cure. It's very important to review any online pharmacy before you order from them.

Fergie

Some people are just too greedy because of the mind-blowing cheap prices and discounts offered by these fake online pharmacies, so they jump at it without looking well and fall victim.

Jaxon

Exactly my good friend. Prevention is far better than cure. It's better to take time to examine the online pharmacy before buying from them.