Why do newly set up online pharmacy find it difficult to get approval from CIPA

Holly

If an online pharmacy is not accredited and declared safe, it's very hard to convince people to order drugs from them. From my knowledge and observation so far, most newly set up online pharmacy find it difficult to get approval from CIPA.

What could be the cause of this?
CIPA has to set aside some time used to monitor the pharmacy's actions — to see if they comply with their approval standards. The standards are clearly listed on CIPA's site, so you can take a look at them on cipa.com.

Joe

I heard somewhere that many of the CIPA officials take bribes, and some of the websites listed there cannot be trusted, while some of the websites that weren't allowed to be indexed on CIPA are some of the most trusted in reality. This friend of mine who told this to me is a loudmouth, talkative guy, but many times he has real information which you never heard before.
Anyways, I am not from Canada, so I couldn't care less.

Tilly1

I heard somewhere that many of the CIPA officials take bribes, and some of the websites listed there cannot be trusted, while some of the websites that weren't allowed to be indexed on CIPA are some of the most trusted in reality. This friend of mine who told this to me is a loudmouth, talkative guy, but many times he has real information which you never heard before.
This is just rumor hearsay. Next time you speak with him, ask him to give you the website link where he saw such information. Some people are very good at damaging other people's reputation.

CIPA is a sure thing because human lives depend on what they do.

Mario

All online pharmacies approved by CIPA have often met all the requirements of CIPA. This is false information. In fact, you didn't confirm it before posting. It's misleading.

Rufus J Echols

If an online pharmacy is not accredited and declared safe, it's very hard to convince people to order drugs from them. From my knowledge and observation so far, most newly set up online pharmacy find it difficult to get approval from CIPA.

It could be as a result of their inability to meet up the requirements needed to deliver drugs online. This can be the reason some of them will find it difficult to get CIPA approval.

Glass

Who's going to declare such pharmacy safe? If it's from Pharmacy Checker, then it's still a bit safe to make your order but with carefulness.

Billy

To me, it's not easy to get these approvals and accreditation from online pharmacies regulatory bodies, otherwise, these fake online pharmacies will have the approval.

Joseph Bankole

Well, I think it's a good thing if they don't get speedy approvals as certain things need to be tracked properly or what do you think? You wouldn't want to give approval to a scammer or would you? ⛹🛀

Braxton

It could be as a result of their inability to meet up the requirements needed to deliver drugs online. This can be the reason some of them will find it difficult to get CIPA approval.
Exactly. If they are able to meet the requirements of CIPA, I think they will get all registration sorted out and be certified as a fully licensed legitimate online pharmacy.

Timmy

This is just rumor hearsay. Next time you speak with him, ask him to give you the website link where he saw such information. Some people are very good at damaging other people's reputation.

CIPA is a sure thing because human lives depend on what they do.
I agree with you that some can create falsehood just to taint a hardworking agency doing everything to eliminate scam pharmacies.

Amanda

Hardly have I seen any new online pharmacy set up that is found on CIPA DATABASE. Most of them all turn out to be scam-related and it's becoming increasingly popular with fake online pharmacies.

Cooper

From my research so far, most new online pharmacies are just fakes or they are not cut out for following the rules set up by online pharmacies regulatory agencies and FDA. So, they don't care about getting approval from CIPA.
Exactly my observations as well. Most new online pharmacies that are just a few months old are never registered with NABP or CIPA or Pharmacychecker.com. They are all basically rogue pharmacies.

Terry Ellis

Where did that guy get the info from?