Why do I have tooth decay?

Felix

Why are my teeth rotting?
tooth decay or caries are caused by a combination of factors, including bacteria in your mouth, frequent snacking, sipping sugary drinks, and not cleaning your teeth well.

Sam

tooth decay or caries are caused by a combination of factors, including bacteria in your mouth, frequent snacking, sipping sugary drinks, and not cleaning your teeth well.
Why do I feel like I'm guilty of all?🙈

Idella

How do you get rid of tooth decay?
Fluoride treatments. If your cavity just started, a fluoride treatment may help restore your tooth's enamel and can sometimes reverse a cavity in the very early stages.

Sam

Fluoride treatments. If your cavity just started, a fluoride treatment may help restore your tooth's enamel and can sometimes reverse a cavity in the very early stages.
I can go with Idella's fluoride prescription right?

Felix

Yeah. I'd love to know too.
Untreated cavities could cause heart disease.
Tooth decay causes your gums to recede from your teeth, which creates a gap beneath the gum line where bacteria can hide and grow. From this gap, bacteria can enter your bloodstream and travel to your heart's arteries.

Sam

Tooth decay causes your gums to recede from your teeth, which creates a gap beneath the gum line where bacteria can hide and grow. From this gap, bacteria can enter your bloodstream and travel to your heart's arteries.
Okay, I really need to go see a dentist.

Milton

Wow! Good to know. I'm gonna brush my teeth more now..😅

Lillian

Wow. Intense..