Why are my teeth going yellow?

Eleanor

I noticed my teeth have been getting very dull in color. Is there any dentist on this forum? What could be the possible reasons for this?

Mary Jo

I noticed my teeth have been getting very dull in color. Is there any dentist on this forum? What could be the possible reasons for this?
I'm not a dentist but I know that some of the most common causes of tooth discoloration include drinking beverages such as coffee, soda, and wine.

Oskar

How can I get my teeth white again?
You see, Part of the process takes place at home, while the other part is in your dentist's office. But together with your dentist and dental hygienist, you can enjoy a bright white smile again.

Oskar

Teeth ultimately turn yellow as you get older, when enamel wears away from chewing and exposure to acids from food and drink. Most teeth turn yellow as this enamel thins with age, but some take on a grayish shade when mixed with a lasting food stain.

Eleanor

Teeth ultimately turn yellow as you get older, when enamel wears away from chewing and exposure to acids from food and drink. Most teeth turn yellow as this enamel thins with age, but some take on a grayish shade when mixed with a lasting food stain.
But I'm still young..

Jonas25

I once heard about coconut oil and activated charcoal. I don't know how true this is though.
I tried this too. Thing is, I tried a lot of options simultaneously so I can't really be specific about which one actually worked the trick..