Who refunds me the discount from coupons?

Colton77

If I own a pharmacy then someone orders a drug (worth $120, for example), and presents to me a coupon worth $20. Who shall refund me the $20, or do I just reject the coupon since I don't want to make losses?
Coupons are market strategies by pharmaceutical companies to boost sales of their drugs. It is a way to beat rivals in the business of buying and selling drugs. So, once a buyer presents a coupon, it is because the pharmaceutical company is going to pay the value on the coupon code.

Nyasia Price

If I own a pharmacy then someone orders a drug (worth $120, for example), and presents to me a coupon worth $20. Who shall refund me the $20, or do I just reject the coupon since I don't want to make losses?
How can you refund the money of a coupon that wasn't created by your company? It's like asking who would pay back for paying another company's staff salaries.

Jaquan Kelly

I think that you should create a coupon code for your own products, after doing a cost-benefit analysis. Does someone else have the right to come with a coupon code from nowhere?
No ma'am, they don't have such rights or privilege to do so. Even if they do, it's well within your rights to reject them.