White Coating on My Upper Gums

Zebra

So, a few months ago I noticed a white coating on my upper gums, which is still there (I brush my teeth). Should I be worried?

Felix

So, a few months ago I noticed a white coating on my upper gums, which is still there (I brush my teeth). Should I be worried?
Well white coatings appear as a result of irritation to the gingiva so either you brush your teeth so hard that you irritated the gingiva with the brush or the toothpaste itself is irritating it, but I'm still only guessing and that seemed like the most simple reasoning so far.

Zebra

Not me not even touching my gums when I brush my teeth and I've tried several toothpastes over the course of the months and its still there.

Zebra

Well white coatings appear as a result of irritation to the gingiva so either you brush your teeth so hard that you irritated the gingiva with the brush or the toothpaste itself is irritating it, but I'm still only guessing and that seemed like the most simple reasoning so far.
Thanks for the advice though :) I really appreciate it.

Felix

No problem and to be honest, white patches cant be diagnosed any other way than clinically so I advice you visit a local dentist.