Which one is of more quality between pills and injection?

King

Personally, I have always felt that injections are more effective than pills when it comes to the treatment of any kind of illnesses. Maybe it's because my body responds to injections quickly then how it responds to taking pills. Some people are never comfortable with injection, so basically pills work best for them. What do you think?

Julie

Personally, I have always felt that injections are more effective than pills when it comes to the treatment of any kind of illnesses. Maybe it's because my body responds to injections quickly then how it responds to taking pills. Some people are never comfortable with injection, so basically pills work best for them. What do you think?
Sure injections are faster as it's a direct contact with the blood and every sickness is surely treated from the blood I guess.

kevin001

It is not possible to say one is better than another, but injections are always quick to give results because it directly mixes with the bloodstream. But injections are not common like pills, and I think it is a bit risky too. I am personally not comfortable with injections. The final conclusion is there are some scenarios where injections are effective and others where pills are preferable.

Grace

I will actually support the one that I'm using and it's pills. I have phobia for syringe, so I'm never agreeing to get an injection. It scares me to death.

Lance

Honestly, I don't really know which one is more effective because I make use of both. I take both injection and pills in any treatment. In fact, I think combining both of them works more efficiently.

Jacob

Both of them work more efficiently and effectively when they are combined for any kind of treatment. So, getting both pills and injections is the right way of proper treatment.