Which is the best treatment in ayurveda for hair fall?

MarcoJohnson

Other ingredient-based herbal home remedies:
  • Topical applications: Bringraj, Brahmi, Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, Hibiscus, Rosemary, Coconut oil/milk
  • Internal consumption: Aloe Vera Juice, Sesame seeds, Yoghurt, Green leafy vegetables and fruits, Vitamins B, C
  • Also, drink plenty of water
  • Do not use chemical shampoos
  • Do not wash your hair in hot water

KENNETH

That's a nice list of remedies for hair fall and I hope members of the forum will find it quite helpful when seeking solutions to this kind of problem. I've always known aloe Vera juice as one of the best ways to solve this issue and it's nice to see it as one of the remedies. To me, that's the best for hair fall.

sharlin

Hair fall sucks! it's that scary sight which stops you from brushing your hair as and when it's required. And it's hard to not stress-out on why this is often happening, which successively causes more hair fall. This becomes a cycle and goes on continuously till you're driven to a doctor where your pocket is drained within minutes. All kinds of medicines, supplements, and serums rob you of your money, with none guarantee of recovery. In such a scenario, Ayurveda involves your rescue. So, here's a list of the 5 best Ayurvedic remedies you can try to reverse hair fall.
  • Bhringraja (Eclipta Prostrata)
  • Amla (Indian gooseberry)
  • Neem
  • Ritha (soap nuts)
  • Shikakai

Ingrid

I remember traveling to India back in 2008 and I was amazed at how good of a hair the people had there, especially the women belonging to the rich neighborhoods. Indian gooseberry oil, coconut oil, etc, are not used as special oils there but are mainstream hair oils.

The Indians weren't used to applying chemicals on their hair back in 2008 and I have no idea about what's up with them nowadays.

riya

Hair fall sucks! it's that scary sight which stops you from brushing your hair as and when it's required. And it's hard to not stress-out on why this is often happening, which successively causes more hair fall. This becomes a cycle and goes on continuously till you're driven to a doctor where your pocket is drained within minutes. All kinds of medicines, supplements, and serums rob you of your money, with none guarantee of recovery. In such a scenario, Ayurveda involves your rescue. So, here's a list of the 5 best Ayurvedic remedies you can try to reverse hair fall.
  • Bhringraja (Eclipta Prostrata)
  • Amla (Indian gooseberry)
  • Neem
  • Ritha (soap nuts)
  • Shikakai
It is not good to experience hair loss, I won't feel good all day if it happens to me.