Which is the best tested hair regrowth treatment?

Shanta96

I like to share my experience with you. Am 16 years old male from Texas. I had hair falling on both sides and top middle of my head. So I used Kesha Vardhani for two months now and am on my 3rd bottle as of today. This is the first time I have ever completed a 30 day use of any vitamins let alone 60 days!! If I don't see results I normally quit and end up wasting money. This time with Hair A new, I saw results within the first 2 weeks. As per to doctors' instructions I had to shorten my hair for 1 and I used onion juice treatment twice a week with baby shampoo. I really used the baby shampoo to rinse my hair only after onion juice treatment. My wedding will be in the end of this month and I didn’t even think that I can get my hair this much quicker am very happy with it.

Nia

I recommend trying Finasteride:

Finasteride is a type II 5α-reductase inhibitor, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).

If your hair follicles are sensitive to DHT, they will begin to shrink, and each time they fall out they will become thinner and thinner until they become so small that they become virtually invisible. This is how male pattern baldness operates.

Propecia can suppress as much as 70% of DHT and can do any of the following: slow, halt, or even reverse hair loss in some cases.

jhone rur

On the off chance that your hair follicles are delicate to DHT, they will start to shrivel, and each time they drop out they will get more slender and more slender until they become so little that they become for all intents and purposes undetectable. This is the manner by which male example hair loss works.

k Paul

Effective treatments for some types of hair loss are available. You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow further thinning. With some conditions, such as patchy hair loss (alopecia areata), hair may regrow without treatment within a year. Treatments for hair loss include medications, surgery to promote hair growth and slow hair loss.

Morris

There are many types of research took place related to the best treatment for hair growth, mine favourite and self-tested treatment is massaging the scalp from hot castor oil. Onion juice, you can also use onion juice to regrow the lost hairs. There is much other tested treatment available but it also depends upon the scalp type of the person having hair loss.

Arthur

When it comes to hair loss, scalp care is another important factor to keep in mind. Alterna’s Caviar Anti-Aging Clinical Densifying Leave-In Root Treatment features keratin, castor oil, algae extract and vitamin E along with a slew of hair-benefitting ingredients that can boost volume, improve nourishment and create the perfect environment for regrowth.

Cathy

Minoxidil. It's the only FDA-approved topical nonprescription medication that can claim to regrow hair — and it should be part of any hair-loss plan if you have serious thinning, says Rogers. Minoxidil has loads of research to back it, but it requires commitment.

Oslo

1. Finasteride (Propecia) Ah, yes ...
  2. Minoxidil (also commonly referred to as Rogaine) The second member of “the big three” and another extremely effective FDA-approved hair loss treatment is minoxidil.
  3. Nizoral (Ketoconazole shampoo).