Which is easy to ship Capsule or Syrup?

Martinsx

There was an argument among our colleagues in the office today about which drug makeup or form is easier to be shipped from one country to another after the drugs have been purchased online. There were lots of variables that came up in the discussion like which one is more delicate and as a result, it's more costly to ship such. I would like to hear about your opinion on the subject.

Henry

When it comes to shipping of any item, one of the major factor to be considered is the weight of the delivery item. From what I can read from the argument you had at the office, what is necessary is to know that shipping of syrup might be expensive because of the weight of the container. So, if you are buying a syrup, I will advise you to do so in larger quantities.

Ben86

Most of the time, capsules will be the easier option since they will usually be far less heavy and thus cost less to ship, they will not be in a glass bottle and so have no risk of shattering, and they are in their dehydrated state, so leaks are a far less common occurrence.

MATTHEW

Which syrup are you talking about OP? If I am getting you right here, then the pills aren't as much fun in that regard as the syrup is.

Mush

More often than not, capsules will be the simpler choice since they will normally be far less substantial and in this way cost less to transport, they won't be in a glass bottle thus have no danger of breaking, and they are in their got dried out state, so spills are a far less regular event.
@Hadley Guzman, you are right as the weight of the drug is put into consideration when shipping. So, capsules will weigh lesser than syrup in my opinion.

Lans

There was an argument among our colleagues in the office today about which drug makeup or form is easier to be shipped from one country to another after the drugs have been purchased online. There were lots of variables that came up in the discussion like which one is more delicate and as a result, it's more costly to ship such. I would like to hear about your opinion on the subject.
I think it's easier to ship capsule than Syrup due to weight difference.

The weight is the difference as this is always calculated when one buys meds from overseas.

Cookie

I think capsule.

Brycen

If you have the resources, getting syrup is better for me as it is easier for me to drink.

Spencer41

When it comes to shipping of any item, one of the major factor to be considered is the weight of the delivery item. From what I can read from the argument you had at the office, what is necessary is to know that shipping of syrup might be expensive because of the weight of the container. So, if you are buying a syrup, I will advise you to do so in larger quantities.
It thought you were going to say that shipping syrup is difficult because of its liquid nature. Weight doesn't suit there, according to my opinion.

Elijah

I think syrup should be more costly in its shipping costs because of the nature of the products as it's more delicate than pills. So, generally, pills should more easy for shipping.