Where to order for herbs and roots products for ulcer treatment?

King

My father has been suffering from ulcers for a long time now and we have used lots of pills and syrups like Gestid to help reduce the burning sensation of the stomach ulcer but it doesn't seem to be healing properly. We have been considering switching to herbal remedies but we have no idea how to go about it or where to order from. Any good suggestions would be helpful.

Taffyapple

I have ordered from PipingRock.com before and had good luck with them. I think that they have comparable prices to others and the shipping seemed fairly fast and reasonable.

Thomas

My father has been suffering from ulcers for a long time now and we have used lots of pills and syrups like Gestid to help reduce the burning sensation of the stomach ulcer but it doesn't seem to be healing properly. We have been considering switching to herbal remedies but we have no idea how to go about it or where to order from. Any good suggestions would be helpful.
Oh...so sorry about that, I have a friend who talked to me about some herbs that worked for her ailment recently, I will try to enquire if she probably knows any for ulcers, but till then, stay well.

Diane

Try MedlinePlus.gov.

They sell herbal remedies in the form of tablets, capsules, powders, teas, extracts, and fresh or dried plants. They have a wide range that can be used as herbal medicines to try to maintain or improve their health, including that of gut ulcers.

wondecity8

Remedies Herb shop in Brooklyn is one popular place you can get that type of drugs and they have an excellent customer service team that will assist your dad in making the right decisions. You can either order online or pay a visit to their pharmacy to buy the herbal products that you want.

Gretta

Seriously, I don't have much faith in herbs for treatment because I have never had any need for it so far. But I have heard lots of good things about herbs but unfortunately, I have no knowledge of how to get it online.

Witch

Why not try online pharmacies drugs and see how it works. I don't enjoy taking of herbal medicine for whatever reason.

Leah

We have more of this in my village.

Holden4

I had ulcers but I realized that most of my pains came from a h-pilori bacteria. Let him check if he has the same problem.

Beckham

Do you know the herbal medicine you need itself?

Zach

You must have been given the advice of switching to herbs by someone. The same person can tell you where such drugs are sold. Don't worry, though.

Xavier

Madagascar 🇲🇬 just developed a herbal medicine said to be a treatment or rather for the cure of Coronavirus. Now, I'm wondering if the solution has been certified by WHO?