Where do you report websites that are scam?

JAMES01

Pharmacy Checker website has a comment box for reporting of fake online pharmacies. They are out there to check online pharmacies to be sure that people don't get scammed by those pharmacies. Also, if you check the forum here, Scam Online Pharmacy, you will see lots of scam online pharmacies that have been reported as well.

Tutsy

I used to report those on PharmacyChecker.com till now just like JAMES01, but now when I have discovered RxDiscuss.com, I am only going to make a post about those on the Scam Online Pharmacies section of this website. I would suggest that you go ahead with writing against that website there on the Scam Online Pharmacies section of this forum if you haven't till now.

Isaac Gutierrez

If you go to the official page of the National Association Board of Pharmacy - NABP, you will come across the section where you can use and report any fake online pharmacy or any online pharmacy that looks suspicious to be a scam to you.

Christin

Go to PharmacyChecker.com and find the report form for fake or scam online pharmacy and report them right away. Save a life today by reporting fake online pharmacy.

JaydenSeward

I don't really trust ScamAdviser.com that much because I have seen a fake online pharmacy get a good review rating by them. It's misleading.
I thought I was the only one who had doubts about the reviews of Scamadviser.com. I would always take whatever they update with a grain of salt.

Isabella08

If you’re from the UK or know the site is, you can report any suspicious activity to actionfraud.police.co.uk. They’ll help you out almost immediately and list the website you’ve sent over on a blacklist and investigate your findings.

Kamden

Pharmacy Checker website has a comment box for reporting of fake online pharmacies. They are out there to check online pharmacies to be sure that people don't get scammed by those pharmacies. Also, if you check the forum here, Scam Online Pharmacy, you will see lots of scam online pharmacies that have been reported as well.
That's how I report fake online pharmacies too and it's wonderful that they take action immediately.

lucas22

If you should have a bad experience with a website that sells prescriptions, where should one report it? And once it has been reported, what exactly is done about it?
The ones that have been reported so far, what have been done about them? Have they be shutdown or close up? Nothing is been done about them, I'm getting tired of reporting.