Where can I get coupons or discounts as a regular customer?

Sam6065

My favorite site is called GoodRX. They offer coupons codes and vouchers for up to 80% off on nearly any item you can order online from a pharmacy - it also works for local pharmacies too which is great.

ThinkUp is another site I like to use which usually has 30% promo codes of many different items. There’s always at least one deal that’s worth taking advantage of on there!

GoodSearch is another site that offers up to 15% off vouchers frequently, promo codes and notifies you of new discounts.

Jackie

As a regular buyer of online pharmaceuticals, I wondered if there were any specific pharmacies that offer discounts for regular customers? Or perhaps any that have loyalty or reward schemes?
You can follow this link leading to one of the threads of this category. Christina posted some websites where you can find pharmacy coupon codes. Those pharmacies offer discounts for both regular and new customers.

Speaking about reward programs, I know that Canadian Pharmacy PharmaChoice offers a program helping to save money on meds but I'm not sure they deliver products, it seems they work as a physical pharmacy and have over 800 locations throughout the country.

Martinsx

My favorite site is called GoodRX. They offer coupons codes and vouchers for up to 80% off on nearly any item you can order online from a pharmacy - it also works for local pharmacies too which is great.

ThinkUp is another site I like to use which usually has 30% promo codes of many different items. There’s always at least one deal that’s worth taking advantage of on there!

GoodSearch is another site that offers up to 15% off vouchers frequently, promo codes and notifies you of new discounts.
This is my first time hearing about GoodSearch, I would like to know more about the website and how often it offers promo codes. GoodRx has been my favorite so far when it comes to getting unbelievable discounts deals compared to other discount sites I have come across. But if this GoodSearch is at least 50% in the same pattern with GoodRx, then it should be a good alternative.

Ben86

I recommend GoodSearch. They allow you to tailor your needs to what coupons are shown to you. They also have loads of big brand names that most of us buy every time we want online pharmacy purchases too. They also show you how many coupons are remaining if they are finite.

bopoj43955

Dear, there are many pharmacies which will provide you coupons and discounts, if you be a regular customer of them. I think webeyecare.com is the best pharmacy for getting coupons and discounts.it offers you a 70% discount on each product. Moreover, it will provide you,
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • FREE Shipping
For this reason, I suggested you buy from such types of pharmacy.

Sam, your post was useful to me ;)