Where can I find LDN?

Hariketomas

Hello all! I would like to know if there are any pharmacies that offer LDN? This is a great medication for pain for people that suffer from chronic pain or fibromyalgia. It is also great for infections I have heard. Any online pharmacies that sell it online?

EDWARD

Have you checked Blink health pharmacy? If you are staying around New York City, then this is the best pharmacy for pain relief drugs. It won't come cheap, but you will get quality for your pain issues at the end. Think about it.

Landon

Yes, there are several pharmacies that sell it online but they first need your location just like the members here do, in order to give you suggestions and recommendations. I think you forgot that there are things called boundaries, nations, cities, and provinces while making this post.

Jeremy M Morton

Hello all! I would like to know if there are any pharmacies that offer LDN? This is a great medication for pain for people that suffer from chronic pain or fibromyalgia. It is also great for infections I have heard. Any online pharmacies that sell it online?
What is LDN? Is it a drug or an illness?

Tracey

I could recommend Care First Rx (cfspharmacy.pharmacy). This is a legit pharmacy with an excellent rating. However, it is necessary to have a prescription. Did you visit your doctor?

Liam

I could recommend Care First Rx (cfspharmacy.pharmacy). This is a legit pharmacy with an excellent rating. However, it is necessary to have a prescription. Did you visit your doctor?
Do you work as a pharmacist, Tracey?