Where can I find good reviews of online pharmacies stores?

Jackie

Reviews are what make or break any kind of business especially ones that are carried out online. I'm looking for where I can find good reviews on some online pharmacies in order to keep track of ones to use and to recommend to other people looking at purchasing drugs online.
I can recommend a few websites where you may read reviews and write them by yourself about any company you want. It's also possible to find pharmacy reviews there.

TrustPilot​
WOT​
Yelp​
ResellerRatings​

Caitlin27

As well as those Jackie has listed, there are several facebooks groups dedicated to helping people who’re in need of finding online pharmacies they trust.

Quora is another option that many people forget- lots of people use the site as a forum and others will answer and help them out by giving them advice.

An unusual but perhaps forgotten way of finding online pharmacies you can trust can be YouTube. There are reviews of many different online pharmacies from previous customers. There are also videos of a few pharmacies that have created an advertisement of the business themselves and post on YouTube; many previous customers often comment on these videos. This will give you a great idea of how trust worthy the company is as to how it presents itself, and how it actually is and how it’s perceived by customers.

Also, you could consider asking your doctor. They’ll often be more than happy to direct you to online pharmacies because at the end of the day, their job is to make sure you’re healthy and safe, so giving you advice on which dodgy sites to avoid is also within their best interest.

Martinsx

I can recommend a few websites where you may read reviews and write them by yourself about any company you want. It's also possible to find pharmacy reviews there.

TrustPilot​
WOT​
Yelp​
ResellerRatings​
Thanks for sharing this information with me and the group all together because I'm convinced the information would be of great help to others in the platform who want to be sure of what to do when it comes to choosing online pharmacies to purchase their drugs.

I do have issues with some websites that pay for reviews to be written for them.

johnsms

I recommend the same website as Jackie. But, I recommend especially Trustpilot, because, they have made it possible for thousands of customers to leave their reviews. Registered users can rate their satisfaction of products and services you sold them. They can also leave a comment about your services.

Since a lot of different customers are leaving their reviews and ratings, it is more difficult to leave a fake review on Trustpilot.

But, no matter how good a review website is, one should always use a little discretion in making a purchase.

Dan Roland

I will like to add that if you are into video reviews, you should consider YouTube and Vimeo. You can search on YouTube for the product or online pharmacy whose reviews you want to find. That is if you would like to watch your reviews rather that read them yourself. Find a trusted reviews channel, and you can be sure to find unbiased reviews.

Barida

TrustPilot​
WOT​
Yelp​
ResellerRatings​
TrustPilot is a great review website. Most of the websites that I have gotten by following their reviews didn't fail and I have to say that they have recommendations of nice and registered online pharmacies as well. So @Martinsx, check them out for the ones you like.

Michael

Reviews are what make or break any kind of business especially ones that are carried out online. I'm looking for where I can find good reviews on some online pharmacies in order to keep track of ones to use and to recommend to other people looking at purchasing drugs online.
I think you are already in the right place because that's what we do here at rxdiscuss.com, we review websites, drugs, pharmaceutical services, and share experience. You can also check out this site I stumbled upon https://www.pharmacychecker.com/. Do not forget to ask questions here and let the community respond with their experience on the subject matter. Regards.

Gabriel

I would strongly recommend using Trustpilot and ScamAdviser.com. These two online pharmacy reviews platforms will offer you the best reviews on any online pharmacy you are looking at getting more information on. You will get to see verified human reviews from those platforms and not like some reviews website where there are lots of reviews that looks like bot response or casual response.

RichardWilson

With the large amounts of information online, it's hard to know that the online pharmacy that you choose is legal, legit and safe before you order online you may prefer to do some inquiry on the company first. You are able to find adequate info on the pharmacies that can't be trusted by searching online like google them or list legit directory of pharmacies. As those that get defrauded they commonly release something online to warn others. You need to find out that trust in an internet pharmacy before you feeling comfortable placing an order from the online pharmacy.

I would suggest that before buying any medicine online you must read reviews of customers first and to gauge if this online store is ok or whatever. If you are interested you can read reviews here at RxPharmacyReviews.com for any online pharmacy stores.

James

There are so many platforms where you can look for online pharmacy reviews that are genuine and trustworthy. I would recommend the ones which I normally use to make my research before ordering from any online pharmacy, they are Trustpilot, Scamadviser.com, Rxpharmarcyreviews.com. These three platforms are the best in my opinion.

Adrian

Trustpilot, pharmreviews.net, pharmacyreviewer.com, scamadviser.com are some good review sites which give information about the sites, and most of them give a trust score, which helps us to make a good decision. But do not depend on the trust score always, the most suitable way to check if scam or not is to check for user reviews. These sites also gives registration info and other permission information which is also very important .

AmberNance

I make use of Trustpilot and most of the reviews about the online pharmacies that I have come across on the platform look good. I'm not saying all are perfect but a good number to them is cool.