Where can I buy cheaper Tasigna?

Olive Koch

Longer websites such as this are not to be trusted, but I will give this a try!

Cliff Ogley

My grand dad is suffering from chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and the cancer is eating deep into his cells

Tasigna was recommended but having to pay $20, 549.34 for the drugs is way high. Is there a place I can get it cheaper than that? Help, my grandpa is dying 😢

View attachment 284
I doubt you can get any Tasigna that is cheaper than $13,000. You can check though, but I doubt.

Shana Clem

My grand dad is suffering from chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and the cancer is eating deep into his cells

Tasigna was recommended but having to pay $20, 549.34 for the drugs is way high. Is there a place I can get it cheaper than that? Help, my grandpa is dying 😢

View attachment 284
I can't believe the price is that high especially when you are buying from a recognized online pharmacy.

Bell

View attachment 284
There is a reason why the drug Tasigna was prescribed for his treatment. It may be expensive but his life matters the most. Cheaper drugs may not be effective.

Campbell

View attachment 284
Only fake online pharmacies selling cheap Tasigna would sell it below this cost. It's really a shame.

Govanni

View attachment 284
If you have health insurance, you would be passing through the stress of looking for where to buy cheaper Tasigna.

Kiwi

View attachment 284
No my friend, you can't get Tasigna cheap at anywhere, if you do, it's a fake one.