Where are generic pills manufactured?

Bgray55

I heard they are manufactured overseas, mostly in India and China. And these countries are called risky. So is it safe to but generics??
Yes, it is safe, provided that you're buying from a licensed dealer. The countries could be risky due to the high number of unlicensed manufacturers, but there are also as many licensed manufacturers. It's all about being cautious.

Emmanuel

Reading through other subsections in the platform, I came across the top 5 pharmaceutical companies in Europe that are into the production of generic drugs. You can take a look at them as well using the link below to read about reviews on them. Also, you should try to lookup pharmaceutical companies in India because they are well into drugs manufacturing both brand and generic alike.

kevin001

It is true most generic drugs are made in India or China, but it doesn't say that they are not safe to consume. All generic drugs must pass a quality test and it is not approved if they fail. The generic drugs are supposed to give the same exact result as in the branded drug. So as long as you buy from an approved manufacturer you are safe.

Craig1

I heard they are manufactured overseas, mostly in India and China. And these countries are called risky. So is it safe to but generics??
I would recommend taking a closer look at Indian generics and avoiding Russian and Chinese generics, as pharmacists now say that among them there is the highest level of fakes. Therefore, it is worth buying a generic, if it is manufactured by TEVA, Ajanta, Cipla, Sunrise Remedies, as for everything else, you should carefully read the reviews.