Whenever I eat an excessive amount of chocolate on my right side it hurts

Adams

So I had two root canals like months ago, both have crowns, but whenever I eat an excessive amount of chocolate on my right side it hurts. it’s not nerve pain, but it hurts. and sometimes it’ll randomly hurt. but on the left side, the other is just fine. I'm afraid they missed a couple nerves, but they checked the x-rays and everything fine. even when they shaved down my tooth to fit the crown I was fine. I was thinking maybe it’s the gum? or the tooth behind? but I'm not sure.

Joshua

So I had two root canals like months ago, both have crowns, but whenever I eat an excessive amount of chocolate on my right side it hurts. it’s not nerve pain, but it hurts. and sometimes it’ll randomly hurt. but on the left side, the other is just fine. I'm afraid they missed a couple nerves, but they checked the x-rays and everything fine. even when they shaved down my tooth to fit the crown I was fine. I was thinking maybe it’s the gum? or the tooth behind? but I'm not sure.
Just visit that clinic one more time and explain the same, your dentist knows the situation with your teeth better ;)

Sam

Is it sugar sensitivity?

Sam

It could be just a cavity you have/damaged enamel. If either blackens/starts turning colour or hurting a ton see your dentist.

Sam

I don't give a shit, wisdom teeth extractions ruined my face and mental health.
I'm sorry to hear but the swearing is a little unnecessary especially since they are trying to prevent any further complications.

Sam

not to mention they said "but they checked the x-rays and everything fine. Even when they shaved down my tooth to fit the crown I was fine".

Cox

He will experience problems in the future. He will notice after 6-12 months, lack of definition, saggy skin, jaw retraction, less bone mass. That is all what happens after you extract teeth.

Adams

It could be just a cavity you have/damaged enamel. If either blackens/starts turning colour or hurting a ton see your dentist.
I went today for a cleaning and they said I had a cavity the tooth behind when I thought that’s what it was. Not gonna lie that dentist was scary though. He was old and his hands were shaky.

Dawson

I went today for a cleaning and they said I had a cavity the tooth behind when I thought that’s what it was. Not gonna lie that dentist was scary though. He was old and his hands were shaky.
Glad everything's alright now!

Ford

How could he remove the cavity with his hands shaking? :ROFLMAO: