When do I need to see a doctor about my back pain?

Eleanor

I've been getting a lot of back pain recently and I'm not doing any heavy work. It has gotten a bit worse recently but I feel it might go away soon. I'm really scared about going to see a doctor. When do I need to see a doctor about my back pain issue?

Gilbert45

I've been getting a lot of back pain recently and I'm not doing any heavy work. It has gotten a bit worse recently but I feel it might go away soon. I'm really scared about going to see a doctor. When do I need to see a doctor about my back pain issue?
I think you should see your doctor about any back pain.

Don

Back pain could just be a precursor for an underlying disease and also, you can try a different sitting and sleeping position too..

Anderson

"A lot of pain" means you should definitely see a doctor.

Felix

If your lower back pain is accompanied by other troubling symptoms, it may require immediate medical attention.

Anderson

The most common causes of back pain are usually poor or irregular sleeping, sitting or working positions. These are the most common causes of back pain.
Poor exercise positions and lifting of excessive heavy objects can also lead to severe back pains.

Liam

The most common cause of back pain is usually strains and sprains. Back strains and sprains are the most common cause of back pain. You can injure muscles, tendons or ligaments by lifting something too heavy or not lifting safely. Some people strain their back by sneezing, coughing, twisting or bending over.

Felix

Osteoporosis is a condition in which bones become weak and brittle. The body normally absorbs and replaces bone tissue but with osteoporosis, new bone creation doesn't keep up with old bone removal.