What's wrong with secure-rx-shop.net??

Idella

6 weeks ago I ordered Cipro pills on Secure-Rx-Shop and chose Airmail for the delivery. I also paid delivery insurance. The site says if the shipment fails they will reship it but nobody replied to me when I contacted them. The Airmail isn't trackable and I can't find out where my order is now. Please, help! How can get my money back??
Oh, dear! Don't want to upset you... But this online pharmacy seems to be fake, so I guess they haven't even shipped your parcel :( I searched for some info on the net and found negative reviews. Have a look at this article. I'm very sorry this happened to you. Please, next time be careful!

Elizbeth

Oh, dear! Don't want to upset you... But this online pharmacy seems to be fake, so I guess they haven't even shipped your parcel :( I searched for some info on the net and found negative reviews. Have a look at this article. I'm very sorry this happened to you. Please, next time be careful!
Eh, Idella, I'm a bit upset. How could I be so unwary and trustful? :rolleyes: Actually it's my first time ordering pills online...

johnsms

Liz, apart from the fact that they do not have SSL on their website - which is an indicator that you shouldn't reveal any of your personal information on their website. They also display fake approval seals of regulatory agencies such as CIPArx and MIPA - which is an indication of the fact that they are a fake pharmacy out to scam you.

You should forget them and buy from a different pharmacy that will fulfil your order. Since this is your first time buying meds online, you should research extensively any online pharmacy you choose before buying from them. This will help you stay out of trouble.

Bavaria

Hello Elizbeth,

I agree with all the above posters here that this pharmacy - Secure-Rx-Shop.net is an absolute fake one. You may attempt to get your money back if you paid them through PayPal or some similar service. Other than that, you can shout out loud about how big of scammers they are on websites like RxDiscuss and make others aware of the fraud online pharmacies and shut down their monkey business.

Bailey

6 weeks ago I ordered Cipro pills on Secure-Rx-Shop and chose Airmail for the delivery. I also paid delivery insurance. The site says if the shipment fails they will reship it but nobody replied to me when I contacted them. The Airmail isn't trackable and I can't find out where my order is now. Please, help! How can get my money back??
It's a shame that you have fallen a victim to a scam and fake online pharmacies like this one. There are still so many of them out there. The chances of getting back your money are zero. Next, make proper inquiries before using any online pharmacy. Check most of them out using Legitscript.com.

Davies

Kindly use PharmacyChecker.com or LegitScript.com to verify any online pharmacy before ordering from them. It will save the stress you are going through now.

Elizbeth

It's a shame that you have fallen a victim to a scam and fake online pharmacies like this one. There are still so many of them out there. The chances of getting back your money are zero. Next, make proper inquiries before using any online pharmacy. Check most of them out using Legitscript.com.
Thanks for your support 🤬

Avery Howard

[/QUOTE]
That's what they call "learning from experience." Next time, make sure you see this category for safe pharmacies. I'm sorry, anyway.

Olivia Morgan

There's nothing wrong with the "pharmacy." It's a scam!

Grady

They may ship fake pills to the poster 😂 I will ask for anything even some chocolates instead of losing all out.

Tracey

What's your proof that the online pharmacy is a scam? I hate it when one present judgements without any facts.
It may be too evident for someone. I can say the same. However, if you need some arguments... There are lots of mirror sites with the same layout, contact details and even testimonials! Besides, a pharmacy with no regulatory approvals can not be legit.

Elizbeth

It may be too evident for someone. I can say the same. However, if you need some arguments... There are lots of mirror sites with the same layout, contact details and even testimonials! Besides, a pharmacy with no regulatory approvals can not be legit.
Fair enough 🤓

Bell

That's how you learned by experience...