What will you do if you have expired drugs shipped to you?

Jorge

I have been thinking of making orders from medicine delivery from an online pharmacy in another state far from mine and this thought struck me. What if they end up shipping some of the drugs that have expired to me and I get to find out?

If such things happen to you or have happened, how will you handle it?
This can happen by error or mistake but it's not a good thing at all. I would call the online pharmacy customer service to lay my complaint.

Bronn

I have been thinking of making orders from medicine delivery from an online pharmacy in another state far from mine and this thought struck me. What if they end up shipping some of the drugs that have expired to me and I get to find out?

If I have the time and money, I would definitely sue the online pharmacy.

Conner

I will go to TrustPilot.com and give a very bad review on the online pharmacy and let the world know they are scammer.

Foxy

I will a simply make use of another online pharmacy to order for another meds.

Norris Tenny

The online pharmacy will definitely bear the cost of returning and sending me back the med I ordered.