What will you do if you buy fake pills?

Dakota

I just returned from a trip this morning to realize that the ibuprofen that I got from a physical pharmacy while on the trip was fake. I'm boiling right now and don't know which move to take.
I suggest you were given a receipt to acknowledge the purchase. Along with it, return the drugs and you'll be given a better one. Otherwise, you can sue the pharma, but I won't advise you to take that route. Perhaps it was a mistake.

Amy jo

I just returned from a trip this morning to realize that the ibuprofen that I got from a physical pharmacy while on the trip was fake. I'm boiling right now and don't know which move to take.
What else do you want to do? But from where I stand, you have two options. One, you can discard the pills and get another or take it back to store and ask for a refund if you can. Secondly, you can report the pharmaceutical store.

Farah Islam

Are you sure this is because of ibuprofen?