What will you do if you buy fake pills?

Dakota

I just returned from a trip this morning to realize that the ibuprofen that I got from a physical pharmacy while on the trip was fake. I'm boiling right now and don't know which move to take.
I suggest you were given a receipt to acknowledge the purchase. Along with it, return the drugs and you'll be given a better one. Otherwise, you can sue the pharma, but I won't advise you to take that route. Perhaps it was a mistake.

Amy jo

I just returned from a trip this morning to realize that the ibuprofen that I got from a physical pharmacy while on the trip was fake. I'm boiling right now and don't know which move to take.
What else do you want to do? But from where I stand, you have two options. One, you can discard the pills and get another or take it back to store and ask for a refund if you can. Secondly, you can report the pharmaceutical store.

Farah Islam

Are you sure this is because of ibuprofen?

Probably you were very ill and ibuprofen just didn't help you