What to do before ordering drugs from online pharmacies?

Julianne Noble

I understand that we always want the convenience that life got to offer and that includes having to have items that we buy delivered right to us at home. However, I feel that there is a need for us to be sure that we are getting the right drugs that fit the sickness that we want to treat. The danger of getting the right drugs for the wrong sickness can be dangerous and bad for our health, don't you think so?
Ask for recommendations. I only buy drugs online from pharmacies recommended by someone I know.

Liliana Roberts

I understand that we always want the convenience that life got to offer and that includes having to have items that we buy delivered right to us at home. However, I feel that there is a need for us to be sure that we are getting the right drugs that fit the sickness that we want to treat. The danger of getting the right drugs for the wrong sickness can be dangerous and bad for our health, don't you think so?
I just do the basis ;

Review the online pharmacy
Check if they are registered with Pharmacychecker.com
Look for reviews online by customers who purchased from them
Speak with their customers service before booking an order.

Chapman

Make sure the site requires a prescription and has a pharmacist available for questions. Don't provide personal information such as credit card numbers unless you are sure the site will protect them.
Even some sites that can protect one can be rogues! Let's be careful when ordering meds online.

Glen

I practically use only one online pharmacy for ordering my meds and have done all the checks I needed to do about them.

Andy Johnston

Can you please send me the link to these databases, I'm having a hard time finding them online.

Andy Johnston

Please how can I get prescriptions for drugs online?