What method works best for birth control without condoms or pills?

George

What method works best for birth control without condoms or pills? My wife just puts to bed and I can't wait to resume night duty in my bedroom with her, but something keeps telling both of us that we may get another baby on board and we are basically not ready yet for an unexpected family member addition and we also do not like family planning. We want to try a natural method to prevent pregnancy but we don't want to use either condoms or pills and we wouldn't want something else that would inconvenient our sex life. What method do you think can help our situation and let me remind you not to remind me of the withdrawal method, I am not ready to keep a timer in my brain when making love. I sincerely believe this community could help us with the best natural method or advice, thanks!

Adam

One option is an implant. The contraceptive implant (Nexplanon) is a small flexible plastic rod that's placed under the skin in your upper arm by a doctor or nurse. It releases the hormone progestogen into your bloodstream to prevent pregnancy and lasts for 3 years.

Nancy0

The only option left for you now is the withdrawal method. For you to enjoy your sex life now you have to put the timer in your brain. The withdrawal method is not that difficult to maintain. Just know when you want to cum and pull off. You will get used to it when you start practicing it and you will as well enjoy it.

Rassel

What method works best for birth control without condoms or pills? My wife just puts to bed and I can't wait to resume night duty in my bedroom with her, but something keeps telling both of us that we may get another baby on board and we are basically not ready yet for an unexpected family member addition and we also do not like family planning. We want to try a natural method to prevent pregnancy but we don't want to use either condoms or pills and we wouldn't want something else that would inconvenient our sex life. What method do you think can help our situation and let me remind you not to remind me of the withdrawal method, I am not ready to keep a timer in my brain when making love. I sincerely believe this community could help us with the best natural method or advice, thanks!

Try to give room for her to heal... I recommend abstinence or just manage condom.

Edgar

Withdrawal method!

Ember

Both husband and wife should live in different continent for the years they want to skip babies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: