What make people have bald hair at young age?

Barida

I always think about it and I feel I should share about it on the group. What do you think always makes younger people have bald hair? Could it be genetic or because of lifestyle?

Generally speaking, baldness does not depend on age, but it is more commonly seen in the elderly. Again this can be the case for the middle aged. Or it can be for the younger ones too. There is someone I know who is only 5, but he doesn't even have hair on his head.

Henry

Generally speaking, baldness does not depend on age, but it is more commonly seen in the elderly. Again this can be the case for the middle aged. Or it can be for the younger ones too. There is someone I know who is only 5, but he doesn't even have hair on his head.
Wow! For someone that is just 5 not to have hairs on the head is kinda different. I think there is need for a medical checkup to be sure that everything is going pretty well as regards the development of the hormones.

Oskar

I always think about it and I feel I should share about it on the group. What do you think always makes younger people have bald hair? Could it be genetic or because of lifestyle?

Sometimes, this disease is based on a genetic predisposition, since there is evidence of family baldness. The disease also occurs against a background of micronutrient deficiency. Such a disorder is most often observed in children suffering from various diseases of the digestive system. Besides, experts have found that very often child baldness is accompanied by malfunctions of their immune system. Children with vitiligo or atopic dermatitis are prone to baldness.

Christina

Sometimes, this disease is based on a genetic predisposition, since there is evidence of family baldness. The disease also occurs against a background of micronutrient deficiency. Such a disorder is most often observed in children suffering from various diseases of the digestive system. Besides, experts have found that very often child baldness is accompanied by malfunctions of their immune system. Children with vitiligo or atopic dermatitis are prone to baldness.
Also, hair loss can be caused by traumatic damage to the hair shaft, infections, gamma radiation, and circulatory failure.

Meagan Millsap

There can be many reasons behind the hair loss at young age but the most common reason is that people nowadays are eating food like garbage yes the so-called 'junk food' which gives no output junk is totally waste it only gives taste to your tongue or nothing else for healthy hairs proper diet is very very important because your hair quality tells everything about your food intake so always try to eat good and nutritious. The thing which satisfies the young ones nowadays is masturbation yes it causes hair loss doing over masturbation can lead to hair loss.