What is the most money you have saved?

What is the most money you have saved using online pharmacy coupons? Were you able to stack your coupons and get even more off? If the site had free shipping, were you still able to qualify for the free shipping?
When I saved $20, it seemed surreal. It may be a small amount, but its timing was very great.

Henri Chereau

What is the most money you have saved using online pharmacy coupons? Were you able to stack your coupons and get even more off? If the site had free shipping, were you still able to qualify for the free shipping?
The free shipping is intact with or without coupons. Otherwise, I've only used coupons once on mail-order pharmacies.

Ford

The amount that the coupon can help you save per time.

Melinda

I once entered a coupon code that did not seem to work. That left me worrying of there are scams in this area, too.

Sarah

It should be something between $30 to $50 annually because I don't really order many drugs online. I'm a bit old school with offline pharmacies.

Judie

I don't have time to claim coupons. What matters most is getting quality meds for my family.

Steve Fawley

I think it's not been more than $400 for me ever since I started using online pharmacies. I'm still new at it but hopefully I'll save more.