What is the most effective weight loss method or program?

Kristen

Okay, let me tell you my own story followed by my routine. I weighed 8okgs and now I weigh 65kgs without going to any gym. Now how did that happen? Well, I disciplined my life. I started watching my habits and enrolled myself in a basic mediation yoga class in my locality and not to forget I drank 4 liters of water without fail. The chart which I keep on my mind:
  • Wake up (closer to sunrise say 7:30 am) drink 2 glass of water. Have a fruit within 15 mins of waking up.
  • At around 8:30 am have a wholesome home-cooked breakfast.
  • 8:40 am 3 glasses of water.
  • 10:00 am a bowl of curd.
  • 11:00 am drink water.
  • 11:30 am any kind of dry fruits of your own choice.,
  • 12:30 pm proper lunch: one roti, a bowl of rice and one sabzi.
  • 12:45 pm 3 glasses of water.
  • 2:30 pm an apple
  • 3:00 pm drink water
  • 4:00 pm tea or coffee ( try adding honey instead of sugar)
  • 5:30 pm one Banana
  • 6:00 pm drink water
  • 6:30 to 7:30 Go for a jog
  • 7:30 or 8:00 Have a healthy home-cooked dinner.
P.S I made sure I eat every 2 hours. I drank 4 liters of water and went to my yoga class early morning and went for jogs in the evening. You can make your own chart keeping in mind the 2 hours rule and watch what you are eating.
Waking up closer to sunrise and sleeping closer to the sunset is also something I did.

Adam

Intermittent fasting is one of the best ways you can lose weight and sustain this weight loss lifestyle.

Intermittent fasting is a dietary strategy that cycles between periods of fasting and eating.

Various forms exist, including the 16/8 method, which involves limiting your calorie intake to 8 hours per day, and the 5:2 method, which restricts your daily calorie intake to 500–600 calories twice per week.

How it works: Intermittent fasting restricts the time you’re allowed to eat, which is a simple way to reduce your calorie intake. This can lead to weight loss — unless you compensate by eating too much food during allowed eating periods.

Weight loss: In a review of studies, intermittent fasting was shown to cause 3–8% weight loss over 3–24 weeks, which is a significantly greater percentage than other methods.

The same review showed that this way of eating may reduce waist circumference by 4–7%, which is a marker for harmful belly fat.

Other studies found that intermittent fasting can increase fat burning while preserving muscle mass, which can improve metabolism.

Other benefits: Intermittent fasting has been linked to anti-aging effects, increased insulin sensitivity, improved brain health, reduced inflammation, and many other benefits.

Vianney Marin

I have lost 15 kgs last month and I am going to tell you about my weight loss program. First of all, if you want to lose weight you have to keep in your mind that the role of diet in weight loss is 80% and the role of exercise is 20%. Diet and exercise both are important in the process of weight loss. Here are the tips for rapid weight and fat loss which I have found useful and effective:
  • drink glasses of water according to your body weight
  • do exercise or any physical activity which increases the heartbeat rate
  • try variations in your exercise routine don't stick to a single type
  • try to consume less oil
  • try to increase protein intake
  • try to increase fiber intake
  • use law of attraction to get stick to your weight loss program
  • avoid junk as much as possible
  • don't try to skip any meal
  • count calories of the food you are going to eat
Hope after following these tips you will achieve your goal.

Greta

Water is the best detoxifying agent there is and your body is equally capable of removing toxins, if only you give it a chance. Remain well-hydrated and most importantly, drink lukewarm water with lemon and ginger extract. Especially, as soon as you wake up. If you are a green tea aficionado, then all the better. This helps in improving your body’s capacity to burn fat.

Libby

Okay, let me tell you my own story followed by my routine. I weighed 8okgs and now I weigh 65kgs without going to any gym. Now how did that happen? Well, I disciplined my life. I started watching my habits and enrolled myself in a basic mediation yoga class in my locality and not to forget I drank 4 liters of water without fail. The chart which I keep on my mind:
  • Wake up (closer to sunrise say 7:30 am) drink 2 glass of water. Have a fruit within 15 mins of waking up.
P.S I made sure I eat every 2 hours. I drank 4 liters of water and went to my yoga class early morning and went for jogs in the evening. You can make your own chart keeping in mind the 2 hours rule and watch what you are eating.
Waking up closer to sunrise and sleeping closer to the sunset is also something I did.
All this is hectic! Losing weight is all about creating a calorie deficit in our bodies. What works best is cardiovascular exercises like running, jumping ropes, jogging, and so on. You don't have to go to the gym. After all, the gym is for people who want to build muscles, not who want to lose weight.

Conoco

Skip meals... basically just fast intermittent.

Sparkle

Eating more fruits will help.

Lee Parsons

Do you want us to abide by thus everyday? Same diet?

Cindy

Well, how long did it take you to lose 15 kg?

Andy Johnston

4 liters of water a day??? I can't drink even 2...