What is the generic version of OxyContin?

Jackie

I was reading about this and got mixed messages so now I am not sure. I have a small prescription of it I get every month for my back to enable me to be able to work. I was reading that in most cases, the generic versions are cheaper when it comes to pain killers. Does anyone have any information on this for me? It would be super helpful.

Henry

I was reading about this and got mixed messages so now I am not sure. I have a small prescription of it I get every month for my back to enable me to be able to work. I was reading that in most cases, the generic versions are cheaper when it comes to pain killers. Does anyone have any information on this for me? It would be super helpful.
We make use of Ibuprofen here, which is a generic drug for pains. It is a bit cheaper than brand drugs. I don't know how possible it is for you to get it where you are, but you should ask for similar generic drugs too.

jessedraper

Remember that you get what you pay for. Generic pain killers may be cheaper but they are not as effective as the brand drugs. Anyways, if you feel that the generic pain killers are doing their job appropriately and there seems to be no room for the improvement then go ahead, otherwise, nothing comes close to the brand drugs.