What is the best way to report and ban a scam site??

Morris

I do appreciate what you are trying to do @Neil, but the bitter truth is, it is almost impossible for us to completely ban or remove these sites. The best we could do is to acknowledge people so they are aware that the site is a scam. If we want to at least try, then the best way is to report to an authorized organization, if the site's country has legal actions available, do report the site to them, which would be the best. But to do that, maybe we must report the site, and if we are lucky, then we would be able to ban the site.

Tiler

Hi, there are many scam sites and some we know that they are a scam, but others who do not know will go and get into trouble. If we can report them and ban them, we can save others from trouble. Is there any way to do this, is this possible??
CIPA is doing a great job of listing out fake online pharmacies. While it will difficult for them to ban them, the information they are providing about them is great. By doing so, visitors to their site, get to know which ones to avoid.

Garold

Hi, there are many scam sites and some we know that they are a scam, but others who do not know will go and get into trouble. If we can report them and ban them, we can save others from trouble. Is there any way to do this, is this possible??
CIPA and NABP are doing good in making everything open on how to report scam pharmacies. While it's not always easy, it is definitely possible to get all reported and banned.

Holden

You can just blog about it or simply do a YouTube video about it.

Jackson

I don't believe that you have the power to ban a scam online pharmacy or any website, but all you can do is to report the online pharmacy to the authorities. Make public knowledge of their existence so people stay away from them.

Graham

The banning of fake online pharmacies isn't your duty in any way but to report them to the appropriate authorities to clamp down their activities is the only thing that you can do.

Thumper

Anyway possible or go to the nearest police station.

Wonkie

CIPA and NABP are doing good in making everything open on how to report scam pharmacies. While it's not always easy, it is definitely possible to get all reported and banned.
NABP is a website that I don't I really don't like their way of accrediting online pharmacies. They should be a bit lenient especially to Canadian pharmacies.