What is the best treatment for hair loss in 2020?

nahid56

Hair loss happens with everyone in their lifetime. And one hard truth is that hair loss is mostly uncontrollable for us without any proper treatment. You can cure your hair fall if you can able to maintain hair health by eating well and using the right products - combined with medical-grade treatments. This can really work all together to help you have a fuller, thicker head of hair. There are some solutions that will help you to get rid out of this. First is Finasteride - it is a medicational drug approved by the FDA, it is recommended by hair experts and used to treat hair loss. The drug helps in blocking the production of a male hormone in the scalp known as androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that shuts down follicles to cause male pattern baldness.
Second is Minoxidil - it is well known for hair growth. This meditational drug will help to slow down the hair loss process and is the best solution, for now, to help you hang on to your hair I recommend every people that if you have hair loss then you may need to visit a doctor to evaluate if there are any medical reasons for hair loss or any other reason like a poor diet or genetic baldness. They are only the ones who can provide you the right consultation.

Dax Salas

I have been facing hair fall for the last 8 years and was taking homeopathic medicines for the last 2 years. They didn't work one bit. The hair fall became excessive and out of control.

Recently I consulted an allopathy doctor. The first thing she told me was no shampoo can help me with hair fall and secondly, she asked me to get my thyroid, Vitamin B 12 and D checked.

It turned out I have a severe Vitamin D deficiency. I now do these:
  • I started taking supplements for Vitamin D.
  • Included 2 boiled eggs (protein) in my breakfast.
  • 2 dry date palms anytime in a day.
  • 1 or 2 Amla(gooseberry).
  • 1 small spoon of roasted flax seeds.
  • Apply fresh aloe Vera gel (directly from plant) to scalp and hair, and leave it for at least half an hour before washing. I did this for 2 weeks.
  • Took fenugreek seeds and few curry leaves. Roasted them in a pan and crushed the mixture. Put these crushed items in a pan again along with coconut oil and warm it. Apply to the hair and massage gently. Wash it after an hour.
I have seen the change within a month. The hair fall has reduced.

Alyvia Macdonald

According to my opinion, the best treatment can be having a good diet plan which includes all the needed vitamins and minerals essential for the good health of hairs. Before working on the outer area you have to work on your inner area for that you have to improve your diet. Remedies do work but only when your inner system is good.

Carlos

Here is how you can stop hair fall:

1. Do daily Balayam for 40 min (in 3–4 steps)
2. Include omega 3 in your food
3. include enough vitamin c in diet
4. Add fruits in your daily routine it’s must
5. Have protein-rich diet in routine. It’s a must . Ex drink milk, or there are many resources of rich protein
6. Use natural coconut oil. Do not use any market oil
7. if possible add a multivitamin supplement.
8. Do headstand daily 10 minute
9. Do Alom vilom and Kapal Bhati
10. Drink amla juice and aloe vera daily
11. Go for green vegetables and lentils in your daily routine. Avoid hotel, restaurant and dhaba food
12. Drink lot of water in a day approx 2–3 litre
13. Include zinc-rich food r fruits too. If using multivitamin then it’s good too
14. Say no to fast food and never touch cold drinks
15. Never wash hair with warm or hot water
16. If possible include a glass of lassi or Curd in your daily diet

If you follow this step it'll take 3 months to prevent hair fall and then new hair also will grow. Don’t miss Balayam one day

And these points I discussed worked on behalf of me. My hair falls reduced to 2–10 hair daily from 50+ In 2 months …

Also, I'm expecting my hair density increase now but it'll take approximately over 8–15 months but I'm sure it'll work.

Talon Gibson

Hair loss happens with everyone in their lifetime. And one hard truth is that hair loss is mostly uncontrollable for us without any proper treatment. You can cure your hair fall if you can able to maintain hair health by eating well and using the right products - combined with medical-grade treatments. This can really work all together to help you have a fuller, thicker head of hair. There are some solutions that will help you to get rid out of this. First is Finasteride - it is a medicational drug approved by the FDA, it is recommended by hair experts and used to treat hair loss. The drug helps in blocking the production of a male hormone in the scalp known as androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that shuts down follicles to cause male pattern baldness.
Second is Minoxidil - it is well known for hair growth. This meditational drug will help to slow down the hair loss process and is the best solution, for now, to help you hang on to your hair I recommend every people that if you have hair loss then you may need to visit a doctor to evaluate if there are any medical reasons for hair loss or any other reason like a poor diet or genetic baldness. They are only the ones who can provide you the right consultation.
I was prescribed to use electric current with special device..cant remember how it's called. It helped me a lot!

Quinn Boyd

Whaaaat 😳 I have never heard of this before...was it like invented recently and considered to be the most modern treatment? There are so many new devices appearing everyday istg 🙄
Darsonvalization is pretty common nowadays actually. It is successfully used in dermatology, cosmetology, surgery, urology, gynecology, neuropathology, and treatment of diseases of internal organs, etc.
It works great to prevent hair loss 👱‍♀️

Aidyn Mueller

I was prescribed to use electric current with special device..cant remember how it's called. It helped me a lot!
It actually is... if you are interest in this type of treatment I suggest you reading this article. It says that the use of the D’arsonval improves blood circulation and causes hair growth 🤓

Deandre Collier

It actually is... if you are interest in this type of treatment I suggest you reading this article. It says that the use of the D’arsonval improves blood circulation and causes hair growth 🤓
I totally can prove it!! I used darsonvalization several years ago and my hair started to grow like crazy. Also they got thicker even tho I had thin hair my whole life. The difference is huge before and after 👍