What Is It With Canadian Pharmacies?

Barnes

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this notion that most Canadian Pharmacies are untrustworthy. What's your opinion?

Butler

Canadian Pharmacies are always the best pharmacies. That's why most fraudsters use the word "Canadian" in their domain names. It's meant to make them appear legit.

Burton

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this notion that most Canadian Pharmacies are untrustworthy. What's your opinion?
There are a lot of scam pharmacies that say they are Canadian, they are untrustworthy, but there are also many real Canadian pharmacies approved by the cipa

Sammy

I think he's just right. You mist have missed his point. He actually means that most rogue pharmacies masquerade as "Canadian" pharmacies.
No! What he means is that most Canadian Pharmacies are rogue. The statement is clear. Can't you see?

Sadie Hardy

Why do you think so?? There are tens of popular trustworthy Canadian pharmacies with an excellent rating
Those who write on their websites they originate from Canada can lie and be fraudulent