What is in a fake Roxy 30 pill?

Ramsey

Most times, fake oxy pills are sold in the streets, online or the black market. It contains a huge concentration of Fentanyl which is a very powerful synthetic opioid that is 100% more powerful than morphine. Fake oxy pills can be in either blue or white colors and most of them are smuggled from Mexico. I hope your friend didn't take pills because it can be very fatal.

Agatha

I do agree with both Roberts and Ramsey here about detecting the fake pills and where they do come from. Those fake pills business has been increasing the US and Canada rapidly since the early 1990s for as long as I can recall. Anyways, I would suggest that along with reporting that supplier everywhere else, do it on the RxDiscuss as well. There is a Scam Online Pharmacies section here, where you can tell which online pharmacy you bought the pills from.

Bad genius

My friend bought some fake Roxy 30 pills (without knowing they were fake) and got a really bad headache after. I guess someone else had to go to the er from them. I was just curious what a fake pill is, couldn't find anything about it on the net ...
It's rare to get fake pills from the registered online pharmacies. So, keep your eyes open when making med purchases.

Kenyatta Tuten

Most times, fake oxy pills are sold in the streets, online or the black market. It contains a huge concentration of Fentanyl which is a very powerful synthetic opioid that is 100% more powerful than morphine. Fake oxy pills can be in either blue or white colors and most of them are smuggled from Mexico. I hope your friend didn't take pills because it can be very fatal.
This is wickedness and if the people selling such meds are caught, they should face the wrath of the law!