What do you think of Canadian-Generics.com?

Henry

This online store is very often seen in the search results if to search for different drugs. ScamAsviser gives it a maximum trust rating but I'm still not sure if they are legit :unsure:

ScamAdviser is a nice site for checking how legit an online store is and I believe that for them to have given a pass mark shows buying from the store is something you should do. I don't see any big deal unless, at the end of the day, you didn't get the type of satisfaction you needed from buying from the online pharmacy.

Jackie

This online store is very often seen in the search results if to search for different drugs. ScamAsviser gives it a maximum trust rating but I'm still not sure if they are legit :unsure:

I don't think you can rely on Canadian-Generics.com. I have found other websites that share the same server and design. Some of them are:
  • 24x7GlobalMed.com
  • MedstoreLine.com

Emily

ScamAdviser is a nice site for checking how legit an online store is and I believe that for them to have given a pass mark shows buying from the store is something you should do. I don't see any big deal unless, at the end of the day, you didn't get the type of satisfaction you needed from buying from the online pharmacy.
Of late, there have been trusting issues with ScamAdviser. I don't trust them anymore. You can have a look at people's testimonials about ScamAdviser at TrustPilot.com.

Wick

This online store is very often seen in the search results if to search for different drugs. ScamAdviser gives it a maximum trust rating but I'm still not sure if they are legit :unsure:
I discovered something funny about the reviews to reveal that they're fake. Can you copy a section of them (the first three, for example) and search on Google. The results suggest that the reviews are copied from other fraudsters.

Suddin55

Canadian-Generics.com is a webshop that boasts of being world-famous. whereas there's one thing terribly acquainted concerning this pharmacy, it isn’t something to boast concerning. If you're thinking of victimization this pharmacy certifies you browse what we've to mention concerning it 1st.

Ernest

This online store is very often seen in the search results if to search for different drugs. ScamAdviser gives it a maximum trust rating but I'm still not sure if they are legit :unsure:

Seems fake dear. See what I got, please check the link below:

Ashlee Browning

ScamAdviser's analysis has been questioned so many times these days. The pharmacy isn't safe, and it falls on the list of NABP's not-recommended online pharmacies.

River

ScamAdviser.com reviews are not always reliable to be fully trusted. How can they give a 100% trustworthy rating? I would need other back up from other review sources to accept their input.