What do you think of beer being attributed to some erectile dysfunctional issues?

Adam

A daily glass of wine, beer or single malt over dinner or after work with your buddies will not lead to erectile dysfunction (ED), inability to get or maintain an erection during sex. Overindulging, though, will short-circuit your sex life. Besides waking up with a major hangover, overdoing it will eventually lead to the hardening of the arteries and cardiovascular disease, which interferes with blood flow to your equation is simple: the less blood flow, the soft and skimpier the erection. Unless you can drink in moderation, avoid alcohol if you want to be at your best in bed.

Taffyapple

One here and there will not hurt. But if you are drinking several at a time every single night of the week then you may have to worry. Too much of one thing just is not good for you.

Smith1

I was going through a publication a few weeks ago and got to the point where a particular article was talking about how drinking a lot of alcoholic beer can cause erectile dysfunction. I don't know what you think about it but here is the link to read more about it.

This is absolutely true, there is a linkage between excessive beer drinking and erectile issues because beer has more sugar content than most carbonated sweet drinks and most people drinking beer think the bitter taste of beer means no sugar in it but they are so so wrong. They are the ones consuming more sugar, so this post is correct.

Martin

This is absolutely true, there is a linkage between excessive beer drinking and erectile issues because beer has more sugar content than most carbonated sweet drinks and most people drinking beer think the bitter taste of beer means no sugar in it but they are so so wrong. They are the ones consuming more sugar, so this post is correct.
Can I buy you a bottle of beer? that wouldn't lead to erectile issues for you, right?

Don Pierce

Beer increases estrogen levels in men and testosterone levels in women and it has been scientifically proven time and again. Although beer gives some erectile dysfunction to some, it helps others last longer in bed and this one has also been scientifically proven.

Dane Levy

I was going through a publication a few weeks ago and got to the point where a particular article was talking about how drinking a lot of alcoholic beer can cause erectile dysfunction. I don't know what you think about it but here is the link to read more about it.

Well, if you get to abuse the alcohol, it's basically going to affect something and cause health problems.

Ethan Kaiser

I'm not sure if beer causes ED. I will have to research more on this to find out. The good thing is that I don't do beers, so I'm not bothered if it can cause ED or not.

Jackson

I take lots of beer and have always satisfied my woman better.