How helpful was this forum (1-5)

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Eileen Eaton

We are been here for quite a long time and this site has proven to be pretty useful in finding safe sites and avoiding scams, and also in other medical-related problems. So what do you think about this forum?
There is actually a lot of useful information in one place and many discussions where I can find an answer to almost every question without using bunch of different websites 👍

Yoselin Hall

We are been here for quite a long time and this site has proven to be pretty useful in finding safe sites and avoiding scams, and also in other medical-related problems. So what do you think about this forum?
I haven't really here for a long time but the little time I have spent navigating the forum, it's been a wonderful experience.

Gemma Joseph

I'm yet to see any forum like this when it comes to having information on online pharmacies and drugs. It's a bank of knowledge on subject of online pharmacies.

Bailey

On the scale of 1 to 10, I would give the forum 8/10. There is so much content that teaches you a lot and engaging members.
The members are engaging which is what I like more. You get the feeling that you are home with friends that share same interests on health issues.