How helpful was this forum (1-5)

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Eileen Eaton

We are been here for quite a long time and this site has proven to be pretty useful in finding safe sites and avoiding scams, and also in other medical-related problems. So what do you think about this forum?
There is actually a lot of useful information in one place and many discussions where I can find an answer to almost every question without using bunch of different websites 👍

Yoselin Hall

We are been here for quite a long time and this site has proven to be pretty useful in finding safe sites and avoiding scams, and also in other medical-related problems. So what do you think about this forum?
I haven't really here for a long time but the little time I have spent navigating the forum, it's been a wonderful experience.

Gemma Joseph

I'm yet to see any forum like this when it comes to having information on online pharmacies and drugs. It's a bank of knowledge on subject of online pharmacies.

Judie

I have been impressed with the forum ever since I joined here. I learn everyday from the site.

Kim Hillier

I'm still new in the forum but from the looks of it, there are lots of info to read up. Hopefully they will benefit me.