What do you think about online pharmacy having an alert system?

Sam Chris

Online pharmacy has made life easier for me as I can stay in the comfort of my home and make online prescriptions of drugs which is great. However, I am worried about most of the online pharmacies having no alert system that notifies when a customer makes excess orders of a particular drug. This is disturbing and I feel something should be done by the government to control the abuse of certain drugs. Don't you think so?

Last edited by a moderator:

albert345

Drug abuse has increased right from the time that online pharmacies came into existence and there is a need for serious checkmating of how people order drugs online. You can't have an online pharmacy and not monitor how much of a dosage of a drug that each customer makes in a day, a week or monthly. This is why the alert system is needed in every online pharmacy.

kevin001

An alert system would be a great idea. Certain medical drugs can be used as harmful drugs and if you are to buy them from a local store, then you will not be allowed, but you can order any amount from an online store anonymously. So introducing an alert system would be a great measure to reduce illegal use of medical drugs.

George

Online pharmacy has made life easier for me as I can stay in the comfort of my home and make online prescriptions of drugs which is great. However, I am worried about most of the online pharmacies having no alert system that notifies when a customer makes excess orders of a particular drug. This is disturbing and I feel something should be done by the government to control the abuse of certain drugs. Don't you think so?
I am quite fascinated about the alert system, but what if a customer is a reseller of the drugs he buys online, the alert system would trigger a false alarm if the person is actually doing something right ...right?

George

Drug abuse has increased right from the time that online pharmacies came into existence and there is a need for serious checkmating of how people order drugs online. You can't have an online pharmacy and not monitor how much of a dosage of a drug that each customer makes in a day, a week or monthly. This is why the alert system is needed in every online pharmacy.
I quite disagree with you, drug abuse has long co-existed or even before drugs came into existence.