What do you know about legitimate online US pharmacies?

Elizbeth

I'm looking for ideas on which others have used that works are legit, and have a brick & mortar presence in the US. Any ideas? Who's NOT good? ;)

Alfredo

I'm looking for ideas on which others have used that works are legit, and have a brick & mortar presence in the US. Any ideas? Who's NOT good? ;)
Yes, USA online mail-order pharmacies are trustworthy. People can buy their required drugs online without any problem from the USA pharmacy. Those drugs are not harmful. On the quality side, the drugs are good enough. However, you will need to do some testing about online pharmacies before placing an order ;)

Yeah, online pharmacies in the United States are reliable enough. They provide the right quality of medicine and do it in time. Their quality of service has seemed good to me. Even though the price has been very low at times I am optimistic.

Martinsx

Most of my friends especially students who study in the USA makes use of online pharmacies stores in purchasing some of their drugs in order to cut cost. The USA is a land of opportunity and as such life is made to be easy as possible by the government. There are fakes in business but I'm sure the government makes lots of effort to clamp down.

Barida

Yes, USA online mail-order pharmacies are trustworthy. People can buy their required drugs online without any problem from the USA pharmacy. Those drugs are not harmful. On the quality side, the drugs are good enough. However, you will need to do some testing about online pharmacies before placing an order;)
This is true and one should be wary of cloned websites. Most of these scam online pharmacies clone the main website to go ahead with their fraudulent activities. So, it is always advised to use a website known as ScamAdviser to verify websites.