What are the best pet pharmacies online?

Bosh

If you are living in the United Kingdom then I would highly recommend Lawton and Stoakes for you because they are the best in what they do when it comes to taking care of animals. It's where my parents took our dog always and it's where I take my dog as well today. I'm so sorry to hear about the diabetic condition of your pet, I'm sure Lawton will treat it well for you.

Liam1

Chewy is known for its unfathomable scope of pet nourishments and past, and its online drug store is similarly outstanding. In addition to dogs and cats, the site also services owners of birds, reptiles, and even horses, and has a spectrum of medications treating everything from arthritis to allergies to thyroid conditions. You can filter by product form in addition to the brand, which is helpful if your pet is more inclined to accept a soft chew or liquid suspension than a standard capsule. The site also allows owners to search by health condition (like asthma or bladder stones), which is often easier than trying to remember the name of a specific medication offhand. Once you’re on a product page, you can quickly select the correct strength and quantity to match what’s on your pet’s prescription.

Evan

We all love our pets very much. We also suffer when they are suffering from any illness. At that point, it is compulsory to legitimate consideration and medicine for them. VetRxDirect offers a wide supply of prescription medications, as well as vet-prescribed foods and flea, tick, and heartworm treatments. The site’s medication pages separate by sub-category, and you can quickly see the number of options available for each family of medicines. While the layout could be a bit more user-friendly, there’s a substantial selection for most types of medication, and it’s easy to find your prescribed medicine with a quick search.

Andrew

Walmart may be one of the country’s leading retailers, but did you know they’re also a great place to order your pet’s prescription meds online? Walmart Pet RX, the brand's online pet drug store, is a simple, advantageous, and moderate asset for proprietors of mutts, felines, ponies, and the sky is the limit from there — even domesticated animals and livestock.

Armstrong

I do not prefer to buy online pet medications. The problem is that some online drugs are not tested by a licensed physician, meaning there is no way to know what is actually in the product. I don’t know about any safe and reliable pet medicine websites and encourage anyone who wants to buy online to consult their veterinarian first. But you can buy on these web sites:

1. 1-800-PetMeds
2. Drs. Foster & Smith
3. PetCareRX