Wet Dream Avoidance

Evans

Glad someone created this thread. Factors that contribute to wet dreams for me are excessive sugar and overeating.

I had two wet dreams over two nights, both of which I ate a lot of sugar and overate.

So, I definitely know that it can be a factor.

Griffiths

Mindset is definitely another factor. I have only had 1 wet dream but I remember that I was thinking about an attractive woman a ton while I was trying to sleep.

Graham

I recently learned a technique called kidney strengthening the waist to avoid wet dreams. Full-proof, can vouch for it. The main problem is time. The person who taught it to me used to do 500 repetitions. 200 before going to bed.

It is also very tiring since you get light-headed after a couple of repetitions. But it definitely works.

Ford

How long does that take? 200 seems to be a lot.

By the way, do you practice hardmode NoFap? If yes, then what is your current NoFap day count?

Graham

It takes around 90 minutes. It really consumes time. Hence the nocturnal emissions. For me, nocturnal emissions happen on days when I can only do 50-100 repetitions.

Ford

I will try to do some reps each day but I am not sure if I can stick with such a high amount.

Graham

You can try something else. Something I am personally experimenting with.

Congrats on your NoFap streak, Ford. That is a great one.

To be honest, once the decision was made, PMO was no longer an option for me.