Weight loss drugs

Sandra

Where are the best online pharmacies to buy weight loss drugs? I am looking for something that will work. Not necessarily fast but works good and is very safe. I do not want something with tons of side effects either, such as being dizzy.
I will advise you to try out exercise or other natural remedies to losing weight instead of trying out drugs first, it should be your last option, not first. Try to consult your doctor before you embark on self-prescription I advice.

RoyParna

You can make use of GoodRx to find the best and most affordable online pharmacy where you can order for the weight loss drugs you need. Most times, it's slim tea that all the people whom I know make use of and it works for them but you can add running exercises to help you burn some calories off your system.

oriuan far

Addiction to those drugs (addiction is NEVER EVER a good thing!), “yoyo” weight loss and regaining when you go back to eating REAL foods.

But remember:

Exercise is a CRUCIAL component of PERMANENT weight loss, but ALSO remember, that when you FIRST start to exercise you MUST remember that muscle WEIGHS MORE THAN fat, BUT… it BURNS FAT FASTER than NOT having muscles!! Plus, DON’T confuses water retention as “fat.”

One gallon of water weighs 8 pounds, whether it's outside your body in a jug, or inside your body tissues. But if you DON’T have a certain amount of fluids (water!) in your body ~ you die!! ALL of your organs, whether it be your brain, heart, lungs, or digestive tract, AS WELL AS your blood veins & artery system NEEDS a certain amount of water to be able to function properly & do their jobs properly!! So DON’T thinks a little bit of water weight gain is fat because it's NOT!! It's T–H–E VITAL part of being alive!!

The BEST way to lose weight is NOT using those diet pills as a crutch!! Eat a VARIETY healthy foods daily, drink lots of WATER daily, (to flush toxins out & lubricate your blood & organs, etc.) & exercise aerobically (which means get your heart & lungs pumping faster than sedentary sitting!!) and the weight will eventually drop off. You didn't gain that weight in one or two days, so don't expect to lose it that fast, either!

Make GOOD HEALTH your goal, NOT JUST weight loss!!

brendanvabel

Where are the best online pharmacies to buy weight loss drugs? I am looking for something that will work. Not necessarily fast but works good and is very safe. I do not want something with tons of side effects either, such as being dizzy.
Probably just try out exercise but there is something called green coffee. It is said to work wonders maybe you could try it out but personally id suggests an exercise schedule.

Chapman

Prescription FDA-Approved Diet Pills

Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate): The two drugs in Qsymia work together to suppress appetite and reduce your food intake.
Belviq (lorcaserin): This diet pill works by activating serotonin receptors that regulate hunger.
Saxenda (liraglutide [rDNA origin] injection): This injectable medication helps dieters to feel full sooner so that they eat less and lose weight.
Contrave (naltrexone hydrochloride and bupropion hydrochloride): This weight loss drug affects the central nervous system to increase the number of calories you burn and reduce your appetite.
Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate): This medication is FDA-approved for the treatment of a binge-eating disorder, but it is not approved for weight loss.
Phentermine: Phentermine is marketed under a long list of names, including Suprenza, Adipex-P, Kraftobese, and Teramine. It is prescribed only for short periods and works by decreasing a dieter's appetite.
Hoodia: This herb is sold as a hunger suppressant for dieters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna Moore

Prescription FDA-Approved Diet Pills

Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate): The two drugs in Qsymia work together to suppress appetite and reduce your food intake.
Belviq (lorcaserin): This diet pill works by activating serotonin receptors that regulate hunger.
Saxenda (liraglutide [rDNA origin] injection): This injectable medication helps dieters to feel full sooner so that they eat less and lose weight.
Contrave (naltrexone hydrochloride and bupropion hydrochloride): This weight loss drug affects the central nervous system to increase the number of calories you burn and reduce your appetite.
Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate): This medication is FDA-approved for the treatment of a binge-eating disorder, but it is not approved for weight loss.
Phentermine: Phentermine is marketed under a long list of names, including Suprenza, Adipex-P, Kraftobese, and Teramine. It is prescribed only for short periods and works by decreasing a dieter's appetite.
Hoodia: This herb is sold as a hunger suppressant for dieters.
Thanks for giving this list :unsure:

Aimee Maxwell

If you want to die, keep on taking the so called weight loss pills.

Quinn Boyd

You are killing yourself slowly and it's going to get painful before you realize what's going on.