WebRx247.com reviews

Wade

WebRx247.com is an online pharmacy that sells sexual enhancement drugs and it's basically why some people discreetly patronize them even when they are well aware the online pharmacy can't be trusted in terms of its source of drugs that are sold to the general public.

Screenshot_2019-12-21-17-58-35.pngScreenshot_2019-12-21-17-57-13.png
From evaluating WebRx247.com, it's not registered with CIPA and it's not also accredited by PharmacyChecker.com as a safe online pharmacy but for the fact it sells sexual drugs to people who have one sexual problem or another, they keep being in business. The online pharmacy isn't safe to deal with, it's best to be careful rather than sorry in the end.

Dave

It's alarming the rate at which young man lately are becoming sexually incompetent which makes them require a lot of sexual enhancement drugs in order for them to perform well in sex. This is why such online pharmacy keeps being in business even if they are not fully registered with online pharmacy authorities. With their very cheap sexual drugs, they are bound to have lots of customers ordering from them.

Seth

If an online pharmacy is not recognized by CIPA, it's best not to have anything to do with such online pharmacy because it's not safe to order from them one's drugs for medication. As it's clearly stated that WebRx247.com data shows invalid when searched on the database of CIPA, it's not safe to deal with them.

Ivan

After seeing the online pharmacy WebRx247.com isn't registered with CIPA nor is it accredited by PharmacyChecker.com, I took the liberty of looking it up also with another review platform called LegitScript. LegitScript basically source out scam online pharmacy and mark them out as Rouge online pharmacy but after checking for the data of WebRx247.com on LegitScript, it came back with no information about the online pharmacy.

Screenshot_2019-12-21-18-47-39.png

Riley

After seeing the online pharmacy WebRx247.com isn't registered with CIPA nor is it accredited by pharmacychecker.com, I took the liberty of looking it up also with another review platform called LegitScript. LegitScript basically source out scam online pharmacy and mark them out as a rogue online pharmacy but after checking for the data of WebRx247.com on LegitScript, it came back with no information about the online pharmacy.

View attachment 167
Normally, the information LegitScript would provide about such online pharmacy like WebRx247.com is that it's a Rouge online pharmacy but I'm shocked to see that they don't even have any data on their server about WebRx247.com. Well, the other bodies such as CIPA, PharmacyChecker.com, NABP, ScamAdviser.com and so on are enough to prove that WebRx247.com isn't safe to order drugs from them.

Gilbert1

Well, I'm not surprised for not seeing any reviews online about how good the products of WebRx247.com are by their customers because some of these users might prefer to anonymous as a result of the sexual health challenges they needed such drugs to overcome. So, coming out in the public to broadcast it in reviews will definitely be difficult for them.

Jorge

WebRx247.com is an online pharmacy that sells sexual enhancement drugs and it's basically why some people discreetly patronize them even when they are well aware the online pharmacy can't be trusted in terms of its source of drugs that are sold to the general public.

View attachment 165

View attachment 166
From evaluating WebRx247.com, it's not registered with CIPA and it's not also accredited by PharmacyChecker.com as a safe online pharmacy but for the fact it sells sexual drugs to people who have one sexual problem or another, they keep being in business. The online pharmacy isn't safe to deal with, it's best to be careful rather that sorry in the end.
Most of these online pharmacies selling sexual enhancement drugs are mainly selling it to men. My question is why is it only men that have many cases of poor or low sexual performance? Although, I really wouldn't blame men trying to get pills to enhance their performance in sex because it's actually very embarrassing to not satisfy one's women when it comes to intercourse.

Dan

WebRx247.com not having approval and registration from CIPA and accreditation from pharmacychecker.com is really a big challenge in line of their business. Without getting these required approvals, it's affecting their business operations which should they sort out these problems, they will most likely have customers increase. But for the fact that they are still being called scam or a rogue online pharmacy, most people will stay away from ordering drugs from them.

Brian

WebRx247.com not having approval and registration from CIPA and accreditation from pharmacychecker.com is really a big challenge in line with their business. Without getting these required approvals, it's affecting their business operations which should they sort out these problems, they will most likely have customers increase. But for the fact that they are still being called scam or a rogue online pharmacy, most people will stay away from ordering drugs from them.
The issue of men having sexual problems is something that has come to stay and as such, men will always require treatment and pills to get themselves sexually active again. It's up to these online pharmacies to set up their online business to meet the requirements needed for them to be certified as a legitimate online pharmacy which will keep them in business for a long time because they will have the backing law and trust of their customers.

Roberto

If an online pharmacy is not recognized by CIPA, it's best not to have anything to do with such online pharmacy because it's not safe to order from them one's drugs for medication. As it's clearly stated that WebRx247.com data shows invalid when searched on the database of CIPA, it's not safe to deal with them.
Seriously, the return data result from CIPA showing invalid with regard to WebRx247.com is worrying in my opinion because it means that the online pharmacy is not even recognized at all, so there is no way of telling if it can be trusted or not but the obvious outcome is that it can't be anything good because it's hidden from the authorities.

Ayath

This is not a safe pharmacy. I advise you to stay away from it. I know that it is not registered with CIPA, which everyone should rely on when determining if a pharmacy is safe. Please look for a different place to order from. It is not to be trusted at all.

Harry

This online pharmacy WebRx247.com is not safe for anyone to order from them their pills because they lack all the requirements needed to be seen as a safe online pharmacy and they are not recognized by any online pharmacy monitoring bodies.

ANTHONY

I am a perfectly normal man with a perfectly normal package, but looking at that website gave me an ED. It is a scam website, stay away from everybody.