We are in trouble, the president of America is not honest about the COVID-19

Kristen Smith

How do we believe anything that the president is telling us again when he's such a liar? We are ranked 38th in the world when it comes to countries running more Convid-19 tests. I am heartbroken by this assertion below 😢

The Germans has had considerate success in containing this virus by testing more people. Why are we lying to ourselves in this country?!

Vernon Robinson

How do we believe anything that the president is telling us again when he's such a liar? We are ranked 38th in the world when it comes to countries running more Convid-19 tests. I am heartbroken by this assertion below 😢

Some persons in New Jersey are not presenting themselves for testing. Also, you don't expect the president to start going about to implement what he's given order to!

Bill Brewer

Lc Bennett

Yes, testing is the quickest way out of this mess, but it is not the president's job to do the tests. Let those involved handle it and leave my president alone!

Keith Perry

We claim to be the world power but lag behind since this clown became president. Time's up as soon as we survive this coronavirus, we are voting him out.

Denise Marsh

Why are you so upset about lies from president about COVID-19, at least he is doing something, its not easy to lie! I wish I had someone to lie to me.

Joseph Bankole

Kerry Moreno

I'm actually a great fan of the guy Donald Trump President of the United States of America. I'm always thinking he has a point in anything he says, so I believe him on this assessment.