Vent and Release

Booth

I'm just so sick of people only caring about themselves, that I don't know how to react when I find someone who really does care about others.

Booth

And some more than most. I have lost so many friends from lashing out that I am scared of losing all of you. I literally have barely enough friends to count on one hand.

Dalia Lopez

I give consent for advice or feedback.

I've been in a really shitty aggressive mood today. My husband has been at work, I've masturbated today I feel fine in that regard. I'm not upset with Jacob at all. I just want to dominate right now. I'm not my sweet playful self today. I'm aggressive, assertive, give me what I want or nothing at all kind of attitude.. I'm itching to fight someone. My mom has suggested I'm bipolar. I've been depressed. Some punk kid addressed me as property earlier today too. I just want to f*** s*** up.

I give consent for advice or feedback.

I've been in a really shitty aggressive mood today. My husband has been at work, I've masturbated today I feel fine in that regard. I'm not upset with Jacob at all. I just want to dominate right now. I'm not my sweet playful self today. I'm aggressive, assertive, give me what I want or nothing at all kind of attitude.. I'm itching to fight someone. My mom has suggested I'm bipolar. I've been depressed. Some punk kid addressed me as property earlier today too. I just want to f*** s*** up.
You can't always be cute and sweet. You are cute of course but still, bipolar is a possibility.

Top! If he consents to bottoming top.

If that doesn't help scream. Break a plate.

Quarantine is affecting us all in strange ways and it could be connected.